299

Chapter 299

Normally, I wouldn't be surprised to hear my roommate's voice at dawn, but now the situation was a bit different.

'I'm going crazy.'

Today, Ryu Chungwoo went as a guest to a camping variety show that lasted for 2 days and 1 night.

So, in fact, I was supposed to be alone, so I was able to comfortably conduct the video call.

[Oh...]

"Wait a moment."

Tak.

I closed my laptop once. Then I got up and headed for the door.

"Hyung, just a second."

And I opened the door.

Ryu Chungwoo, lightly dressed, stood with a somewhat puzzled expression. I was curious too. Why was he here?

"Um, I thought you were filming."

"Ah, I decided to rejoin tomorrow evening due to a casting issue."

Ryu Chungwoo touched the back of his neck a few times and spoke in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"But the door was locked... If you were sleeping, was just going to sleep in the living room, but I heard noises from inside."

He wouldn't be so calm if he heard what I was saying.

'It's also a place with good soundproofing in the first place.'

I sighed and moved away.

"There are a lot of noisy guys, so I guess I locked it up and forgot about it. I'm sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry about."

It was even funnier that he seemed to understand this excuse. I briefly thanked Cha Eugene and sat down on my bed.

I was going to wait a little bit, and when Ryu Chungwoo went to wash up, I'd take the laptop and go out...

"Moondae, the laptop light is on."

"I just played a game."

Ryu Chungwoo seemed a little shocked.

"This late?"

"Yes, well. I think it will be fine for a day or so."

This excuse came to mind because I had been thinking of Cha Eugene until right before. It felt like my dignity was being shattered.

A vague answer came back.

"Hmm... It can be bad for your health, so do it in moderation."

"Yes."

I answered with difficulty.

"I will sort it out now."

"Okay. Even if tomorrow's schedule is in the afternoon, it's already 3 in the morning."

Ryu Chungwoo smiled faintly and began to take out his pajamas.

I held back my desire to punch the bed and made a rational decision.

He'll go in to wash in 30 seconds.'

So, I had to get ready to pretend to organize my laptop...

"Um, Moondae. Because of the situation... Is it okay if I ask you something?"

"Sure."

Ryu Chungwoo, who was holding the clothes, spoke a little cautiously.

I should have guessed there.