349

Chapter 349

'Therefore... You mean Eugene is coming here?'

Hannah Hamilton, who graduated from the same middle school as Cha Eugene, sat on the couch in front of the late-night TV for the first time in a while.

She was using the fact that she knew Cha Eugene in high school as an excuse to watch the program.

'Anyway, we met once a few years ago.'

In the TV program restaurant that sold hotteok, a Korean fusion snack.

-Um... have we met before? Middle School? Elementary school?

-Ah... It's Hannah Hamilton. I was in the same class as you in middle school.

-Ah~ Hannah! Nice to see you. How are you?

Cha Eugene, who still had the unique feeling of being a popular individual, surprisingly took the subculture KPOP as a job.

Recognizing his group at the time (now they call it a group, not a band!), she looked up the group's activities a few times.

It was because she had a strange affinity with a boy of the same age as her who fell into that subculture.

And despite being frightened by some cultural differences, she came this far.

'A heterosexual man in his 20s who dyed his hair pink.'

'... Cha Eugene did this too?? Anime magical girl?'

'They're such a good group that really care about each other...'

She was even watching their American variety shows while empathizing.

[MESS~MEEEESSS~]

A humorous primary color subtitle flowed on the screen. Hannah looked at it tremblingly.

'This program is funny, but I don't know why they're here.'

-TeStar shouldn't come out here!

-This is sadistic noxious crap that's no better than a third-rate reality show that harasses people who just want to make a name for themselves.

KPOP fans were crying out on the account. She honestly sympathized with them to some extent.

[Today's challenge is... Let's go! A dark, abandoned house... Can they hold out for 30 minutes in a red tube with strange sounds?]

[That's all! The moment you become a coward, lovely unicorn dolls pour out! You are a loser!]

In this way, it was ridiculed under the guise of challenges.

It arrogantly avoided ethical censorship because it was a self-righteous structure that made fun of those who challenged it, saying 'Of course, it is possible'.

[Boooo! It's complete garbage!]

[Didn't you just blink like you were really scared? Right? It's a failure. You're a loser!]

Sometimes there was no precise standard for punishment. The production team and MC just chose the timing that seemed to be the funniest for a penalty.

Even sometimes the MC himself was beaten.

So it was really funny.

To some extent, even for Hannah, who only occasionally watched clips on WeTube, the MC's giggles were as vivid as if drawn.

'So it's a longevity program.'

In any case, it was not suitable for those who had an image of maintaining dignity to some extent.