251

Chapter 251

It was a good thing that the Chuseok holiday was guaranteed after the island distress entertainment was over. Because I'd have a place to use it...

'... I was going to press 'Check the Truth' then.'

Even if my condition was not very good, it was an advantage to be able to recover during the holidays, and it was very good that they'd all go to their parents' homes because it was a holiday.

'I'll be able to tidy up by myself.'

But now, all of a sudden, what kind of suggestion was this?

'Calling his co-worker over to his house for the holidays?'

Did he decide to make us uncomfortable with each other?

In particular, Ryu Chungwoo, like me when I was young, still had a chance of going down to his parents' house every holiday...

"... ..."

'I'm done.'

Until there... Let's not speculate unnecessarily. It was meaningless

Tabak.

I was slowly walking along the mountain path, and I just asked him openly.

"Wouldn't it be too much for me to come during the holidays?"

"It's okay."

Ryu Chungwoo answered honestly.

"Nothing different from usual. I already talked about just staying with my family only. Wouldn't it be nice to have some holiday food?"

"... ..."

Ryu Chungwoo smiled bitterly as to what he interpreted my silence as.

"Actually... It's a little uncomfortable to see my relatives "

"... !"

"I was recruited into <Idol Co> that way."

Ryu Chungwoo spoke calmly.

"Because there was even an article about it... Since then, my parents have also said they don't go on holidays with the rest of the family."

"... ..."

Okay. The <Idol Co> writer took her chance as his relative.

Ryu Chungwoo's parents also seemed to refrain from interacting with relatives, fearing that they would fall prey.

I chose my words.

"That's wise."

"Haha, is that so? Anyway, so it's just me and my parents at home. My sister is going on a trip with her friends. Oh, and our dog is there too."

"... ..."

"Think about it. Being alone in the dorm is probably going to be difficult this time."

"What?"

The bitter smile disappeared from Ryu Chungwoo's face, and he showed a bit of mischief.

"I don't know? The members and the company said that you shouldn't be left alone because strange things happen every time you go on vacation."

"... ..."

That... I deserved it.

I was at a loss for words as I recalled my past from my last vacation.

'Because I robbed them all.'

If I were in their shoes, I would also monitor a team member who got sick every time they were on vacation or if they always got caught up in dog fights.