383

Chapter 383

It was the filming day for LeTi's returning in-house survival program, 〈Wise〉.

The atmosphere had changed a bit.

'Slowly, the outline of the list of debutants is coming out.'

Just by looking at the greeting given by the CEO before filming, I could get a rough idea of ​​the angle.

"You're doing great. Let's make it a little more challenging."

"Yes!"

The criterion was not how positive he was.

"Jaehyun, be especially careful not to overdo your vocal practice."

"I will take note."

How specific was he?

How much did he care?

It was a level that people who started their social life early while working as trainees could naturally smell it.

"Excuse me... Your piercing looks really cool today."

"... ? Thank you for your generous words!"

Thanks to this, the contestants began to secretly talk to Kim Raebin, who was actually selected as the president's pick, saying, 'I think he will adapt really well to this agency in all aspects.'

'It's kind of interesting that the composition is so different from 'Idol Inc.'.'

And me.

"Have you prepared your mind? I'll see you at the podium."

"Yes."

This was another high praise.

The cameras were turned off for those who were eliminated in the preliminary round. Thank you for letting me know in advance that I passed.

"Recording is starting~"

This filming started with the announcement that the previous evaluation had divided the winners and losers into the honors and inferior classes.

"Phew..."

"Thank you!"

An intersection of joy and sorrow.

However, the most bloody content was scheduled for the next step.

Announcement of eliminated candidates.

They called me and the other guy who was an 'outlier' to the podium.

"Since you guys are already in the inferior class, only those who have done much better than the 14 people standing over there can survive. And that person..."

The president skillfully took his time and then spoke with a stern expression.

"Ryu Gunwoo."

"That's all."

The contestant who lost to Kim Raebin left the show.

The atmosphere had cooled, but the president didn't seem to have any intention of relieving the situation with good words.

He said this to me too.

"The moment you find yourself in a position of exclusion again, you will not be able to avoid elimination. Work hard with all your might."

If I became an "outlier" again, it just meant that I would be left behind.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Welcome.