259

Chapter 259

The night practice ended quickly as planned. After returning to the dorm, while washing up, I recalled the conversation I had with Keun Sejin.

After all, that was what he told me.

'Hurting Seon Ahyeon's pride...'

It was because he didn't want to show that he was being humiliated to his close peers.

"Hmm."

I wouldn't deny it. It was a point of view that had never been considered

Maybe it was because he was the guy that has been following me around since I first met him on <Idol Co>, so it didn't feel like we were the same age.

'Honestly, my age in this body is only shown appearance-wise.'

Since I had a conscience, it was kind of hard to say that I was the same age as him... Right? I didn't know about being an office worker, but I had a clear memory of being 29 years old.

In the first place, it was ambiguous to say that we were of the same age.

'I don't know if Seon Ahyeon is the kind of person who cares about that.'

I didn't know about the other guys, but Seon Ahyeon was just a nice guy who seemed innocent, so I thought that he'd accept it gratefully.

However, I had to admit one thing.

'I can't solve things every time.'

No matter how smooth the activities were, I instructed him a lot whenever he had problems.

Was it time for Seon Ahyeon to try it himself?

"Because he's a guy with a backbone."

I shrugged.

Except for that brief moment at the awards ceremony, he didn't look particularly dark, so let's leave it at that.

I just needed to investigate so that I could check if he was overdoing it.

Click.

I got out of the shower and headed to the refrigerator. I was trying to lose weight, so I thought about drinking some iced water or milk that night.

Seon Ahyeon was not in the room.

'He must be in the living room.'

And before I turned the corner in the hallway, I heard a voice.

"I-I mean... I-if you feel like someone's complimenting you because they don't like you... what would you do?"

"They don't like me, so they're complimenting me?"

"Y-yeah. It's similar."

It was a conversation between Cha Eugene and Seon Ahyeon.

The sound of Cha Eugene answering without hesitation followed.

"Why would they compliment me when they don't like me?"

"I-I don't know... Is it because you can't get angry?"

"OK, ОК."

The guy answered cheerfully.

"Then, I'd say 'I know~'! I know what I'm good at!"

"I-is that so...?"

"Yes. I like compliments!"

It was a mind-boggling mental victory method that could help someone accept compliments no matter what the opponent was thinking.