228

Chapter 228

Establishing a dedicated artist team exclusively for TeStar.

On the surface, it was supposed to be carried out by the Planning and Coordination Office, but in reality, it was expected that the general manager's influence would also enter.

'There's no way he would fall for something like this because of his tendency.'

Even if the words came down from the head office, he would have wanted to somehow adjust the direction to suit his taste.

So I was considering a way to gently stir up the management room one more time in order to intervene under the pretext of mediation...

There was no need for that.

'They let us do it.'

- Oh, yes! Of course, TeStar's, um, opinions should be reflected...

It was a declaration of surrender that the intention of TeStar would be reflected as much as possible in the planning of the dedicated team.

'What.'

I wondered how this could be possible, but it turned out to be simple.

It was because the activity signal this time was so good.

Even though it's been just over a week since we've been active, the response had been beyond our expectations.

Beyond measurable elements such as album sales and music charts, in terms of feeling.

[Am I doing this right... ? TeStar's Nightmare challenge!]

[Following Nails: Call TeStar (Nightmare) | Personal customization and interpretation included! :)]

Even if they weren't fans, people who watched, followed, or commented on it popped up all of a sudden, and stories came up in communities and everyday life that had nothing to do with idols.

WeTube entertainment programs belonging to popular broadcasting stations quickly picked up music video elements and used them.

To sum this up, this was it.

'It's the beginning of a trend.'

In fact, I felt it only on stage.

Yesterday, the stage of the culture and arts promotion event was broadcasted live, and that was when I felt it.

-Oh oh oh...

It was because I felt that the fans of other groups were especially excited to watch our stage.

Even the VTIC fans.

In the meantime, I felt that fans of other idols were responding with moderate restraint while watching, but that kind of hesitancy disappeared.

This meant that a consensus on the trend had already formed.

No matter how close idol fans were to the Internet, it had been just a week.

'... Of course, the response from our fans was above average.'

The tearing groans and shouts that had been heard non-stop, all the way to the inside of the ear pieces, automatically came to mind.

- Kkeaaaaaaaaaaagh!!

- Aaaaaaaaaa!!

What was that... It could also be due to the nature of the concept.

Anyway, overall, it meant that the explosion of tremendous results and popularity was not unusual.

To put it bluntly, the bastard standing on the ending stage of this event started greeting me with these words.