317

Chapter 317

Four days after the accident, the media would have been talking about me with no sign of waking up.

I opened my mouth right away.

"It's okay. I will completely recover."

[D-dying, the news... ...]

"I won't die."

I didn't know which lunatic used that word to describe the comatose state, but I'd like to sue them.

[Hyung, you're not really dead, are you... ? Didn't you die and come to help me now?]

"I told you, I'm not."

I went up to receive the grand prize. What was he talking about?

'He would disappear, not me.'

Hearing this from a guy who I didn't know what would happen to when this 'receive the reward' was over... It was disturbing.

I spoke with a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I should have said it beforehand, but I didn't think of it. I woke up fine and it worked out well."

[...]

Even if there were obstacles, I didn't think there was a problem that I had to tell him in particular because I smashed it well every time. Because it was going to be solved even if he didn't do anything.

But for those who didn't know how it was handled, it was well worth worrying about.

That too... It would have been more if he had lost someone close to him in an accident.

'I was complacent.'

I sat down on the bed and spoke calmly.

"You got a new abnormal status and tried to confirm it to make me appear, right?"

It was still June. He was supposed to wait a bit longer and then get a new status abnormality, but I guess he had already dealt with it to make sure I was showing up properly.

'Actually, he endured for four days.'

He was anxious because he kept hearing that I was dying on the news, so he couldn't have figured it out without checking.

The resonance seemed to subside, then it trembled again.

[Sorry, sorry. I was supposed to press it in September, but I...]

"No, good work."

It was a situation worth checking if I thought about it efficiently. Because his guide almost evaporated suddenly.

'It's much better than taking a test in this state and then failing.'

I sighed in relief and got up.

"Don't worry about it because you handled it well. Since it's a month before the exam, you can take another test, which is rather advantageous."

[Yes... ...]

The resonance subsided as if in great relief. I was right that he was in a panicked state.

"Good job. Four days."

The resonance shook as if whimpering.

I checked my body just in case, and realized that my stomach was almost sore.

"Did you even eat?"

[... There were people who keep talking about hyung while I was trying to eat... Sometimes.]