307

Chapter 307

The song-writing camp started right away like that.

The event was arranged within 60 seconds of the boss theme BGM of the sequel to <127 Section>.

"Wow, why are game songs so addictive?"

"It seems more like that because the section is repeated."

It wasn't something to risk our lives for, so the members turned on the composition program while having a leisurely conversation to create an atmosphere.

Everyone knew the basics because the agency gave us basic training on how to use a composing program formally from the time we started marketing with self-producing during our debut.

The problem was that even that was of no use after three years.

"Mmm."

"Why is the order like this? Tell me!"

"This, once... Top notes."

'It's messy.'

I looked down at my laptop screen.

I knew I had to take the original sound and put it in, but... There was no standard that I was familiar with.

- Moondae, do you know how to do this?

-... I'm going to watch the basic tutorial.

Yes. To put it bluntly, we were shit at it.

Everyone knew it, but we didn't deliberately study harder than we needed to.

'That doesn't fit the purpose.'

Because this was a hobby

"I'm sorry, but this..."

"It's a drum machine group!"

"... Thank you."

I saw Kim Raebin answering the questions around him wholeheartedly even while operating his laptop quickly without blinking.

Even then, he got sucked into the laptop again.

The hectic surroundings did not give room for anguish during his composing of songs.

'That's good.'

I also moved the mouse and started building the base appropriately.

And after some time...

"Three hours over! Now, let's hear each other's creations~"

"Wow!!"

With the exception of Kim Raebin anyway, all of us were there, and since it was a three-hour work, we took turns playing the songs without any burden.

And as expected, the degree of perfection was a mess and... Unexpected pieces of shit started popping up.

"Hahahaha!"

"This is great!"

"Yeah, cool!"

An out-of-tune whistle blasted through the Bluetooth speaker.

It was fortunate that it was a mountain cabin. If it was a resort, we would have been kicked out.

I shook my head as I listened to Cha Eugene's crazy arrangement.

"How is it, hyung?"

"It's like thunder."

"Hehe."

It wasn't a compliment, but at least he liked it. When I turned my head, I saw Kim Raebin's pupils shaking. He looked flustered.