321

Chapter 321

The buzz of people under the stage, the noise of the equipment, and the flickering lights of the cheering rods stimulated all five senses.

I was back.

"... ..."

Someone grabbed my shoulder. When I turned my head, I saw Keun Sejin and the faces around me.

This guy was laughing, but his grip was getting stronger. It seemed that it was this guy who called me earlier.

'I must have stumbled.'

When I debuted after <Idol Co>, I remembered that I almost collapsed after watching the first truth check.

I didn't know if it was a similar situation, but the difference in the time I felt was so big.

Suddenly, I quickly scanned the faces of the guys standing behind me.

'It's been a long time.'

From Ryu Chungwoo to Bae Sejin, who stood on the outskirts. In fact, I met Bae Sejin a few days ago, but it was surprising that he had a different impression from the guy at the beginning of his debut.

'I've seen it for a long time.'

It had been 4 years.

As a student, it was no different than going to college together after graduating from the same high school.

I came this far by forming a team with six strangers my age. It was a rare experience.

However, I had an irrational thought that I could not have made a better team than this even if I had chosen them with my own eyes with a status window.

It was a rare thing.

I laughed in my heart when I saw Kim Raebin with his pupils shaking.

'It's as he said.'

-Although we did not meet for the purpose of friendship, I believe that a true sense of solidarity can grow within!

There was more to this than simply wanting to keep doing it because of the good results.

And the same went for the lightsticks shaking in front of me.

I nodded slightly to the guys standing behind me, then turned to the front again.

People who supported TeStar.

And, as TeStar's Park Moondae said, the one in front of me was me.

The conclusion that came out after going through all those situations was still that.

"... ..."

I couldn't do this. Perhaps because of the words I heard in the imaginary world just before, my head struggled with my own emotions.

'It's embarrassing.'

It was then.

All of a sudden, a text popped up on the prompter in front of me.

-Please express your feelings quickly.

"... !"

Yes, my feelings.

I came to my senses. The fact that I had something to do right now raised my head to reality.

I was frozen for about 3 or 4 seconds. It had already been a long time since I'd been in the middle of an awards ceremony, but I was going to have a good time.

'Still, it's our first grand prize after having such good results, so I hope they understand.'

I smiled and grabbed the mic.