402

Chapter 402

The new song to be released had already been prepared at the same time as the debut song.

It took some behind-the-scenes work to prepare a double title track at the last minute, but the important thing was that the performance had already been completed.

So, when was the perfect time to explode this original energy?

"Raebin, the finals are already this week."

"That's right!"

This was right after Kim Raebin's 〈School Rapping〉 final stage.

When Kim Raebin won and our popularity was at its peak, it would be best if we made a comeback with this song.

But was it too hasty to think that Kim Raebin would win?

'No.'

Unless Kim Raebin sang the first verse during the final stage and messed up somehow, this was a game he couldn't lose.

As I watched Kim Raebin sitting in front of the sofa and furiously tapping away at his laptop, I recalled his biography during 〈School Rapping〉.

First of all, his appearance scene.

[Uh-uh.]

[Participant with a strong impression appears]

When a fierce-looking guy wearing full piercings came in, there were looks of wariness, admiration, and searching.

However, the mood changed with his next words.

[Hello. I am Kim Raebin from Wishze, a group that debuted 35 days ago. I'm looking forward to it!]

[!]

Kim Raebin was said to have responded without any doubt when asked to openly emphasize 'new faces' and 'idol groups'.

Of course, the editing came out like this.

[Why go here?]

[Honestly, since he's from a large agency, there are probably other ways.]

[And he's handsome. (Laughs)]

It was obvious. It was like they couldn't admit it.

However, this time, like an obvious but popular cliché, the evaluation was overturned.

[Hmm?]

When an ambiguous beat started playing and all the other participants chose to skip it, Kim Raebin jumped in and started rapping with a puzzled look on his face that seemed to say, 'Why aren't you guys joining in too?'

And he did extremely well.

[!!!]

In conclusion, when the first episode of 〈School Rapping〉 ended, Kim Raebin's cipher was listed as an unofficial clip in the popular video rankings on WeTube.

Of course, there was a lot of backlash.

-A 17-year-old doing this? This must be rigged ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ