260

Chapter 260

It was when TeStar was busy preparing for a live broadcast on the last day of the year.

"They started early."

The homma, who was an office worker that took pictures of Park Moondae and Lee Sejin, clicked her tongue as she watched the second part of MBS Gayo Daejeon, in which they would appear near the end.

It was funny that she was barely able to rest while in front of the TV because she had to work overtime just before New Year's Eve, but it was also funny that a program that lasted past midnight started before 9 o'clock.

And in fact, she didn't really need to watch it at the moment.

Because TeStar would come out after a while.

'I've already requested data for uploading because I'm working overtime.'

So, she was just watching it now for light interest.

'I'm a bit curious about what the collaboration with Seon Ahyeon will be like.'

Of course, it wasn't a question of skill.

In fact, in a group chat where some of Park Moondae's fansites gathered, there was a bit of talk.

On the day of MCing on SBC, Park Moondae's scary eyes were seen for a very short time.

'It rarely happens.'

Park Moondae was surprisingly the type to refine himself in front of the camera.

Of course, it was not as much as Lee Sejin, since there were a few times when he gave bad glances during the summer package, but... That was almost his only flaw.

This time, too, it was so short that there was no controversy, but the fansites, feeling somehow unsure, analyzed the angle and even found who was in the singer's seat at that time.

And they confirmed it.

-The other collaboration kids were greeting them...

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I think it's just the angle, but don't say anything.

So, they had already reached the point of speculation that was very similar to the truth: 'Ahyeon seems to have had a hard time preparing for the collaboration stage'

Of course, being conscious of threats such as public opinion, they deleted them all without mentioning them in detail, but the office worker was there anyway.

'Did Seon Ahyeon have a mental breakdown?'

After speculating on the behind-the-scenes story, she wanted to check out this stage. She was curious if it would show.

She updated her social media account once and watched TV indifferently.

[Coming up!]

[Gayo Daejeon Special Stage]

[Winter boys]

The special stage formation was at the end of Part 2.

It was a typical composition of gathering juniors to the songs of the legendary 1st generation KPOP seniors and having them put on an improvised stage.

'It's still tacky.'

It was said that half of the first-generation seniors had been blown away by drunk driving, so she watched TV quite skeptically.

It was a bit regretful that a member she wasn't interested in was playing a song she wasn't interested in.

Soon, the accompaniment mixed with mechanical sounds came out. It was music arranged for a dance performance without singing.