357

Chapter 357

Telling the company that we could go to a schedule that had already been canceled?

Of course, it wouldn't work.

It was because there were many cases where the situation wasn't possible regardless of whether it was the truth or not.

So, we were free on the day we were supposed to resume our activities. There were articles coming out like 'Managing recovery', which gave TeStar the green light to resume activities within two days.

Thanks to this, the members had plenty of time during the day and performed only according to the schedule that the company conducted directly.

"Hm~ I'm sorry and thankful to the company staff."

"Y-yes. Really, you're right..."

Yes. Even if there was a penalty to pay, the sudden artist issue would have been a headache, so the company paid for it this time. Thank you to the staff.

It was just as I expected.

'Still, I'd be damned.'

-No matter how hard it is, having to rest during their active period just because of body aches... Well, isn't it too much?

-Someone is already causing a commotion about this ㅋㅋㅋ It's probably a stalker fan.

-TeStar participated in the university event, and they were even seen in cars on Wednesday, but suddenly it was announced they were in poor condition the next day? It's weird.

Keun Sejin quickly posted a post on social media according to the situation, but it was obvious what the people who had a lot of suspicions would say after the 'Song of the Stars' incident.

'I'll have to deal with it first.'

As a cause provider, wasn't suturing an essential procedure?

I refined some plans and hit the internet.

'Hmm... ?'

But to my surprise, it didn't turn out the way I expected.

Instead, the Billboard charts were slightly different from the news of our hiatus.

"Wow... I forgot about this."

"That's right. I think they were mistaken for a while by confusing the previous movie OST with our current title track."

Really?

It was okay to honestly say that I was distracted because of the chaos with Seon Ahyeon.

I shook my head and lowered the screen.

Once the album chart. Billboard 200.

[8. WEAPON for you / New!]

8th place.

"Ohhhh."

"S-single digits..."

The members who checked belatedly after the mess liked it, but in fact, it was predictable so far.

It was not uncommon for a KPOP boy group that made their name known in the US to reach the top 5 on the Billboard album chart in their heyday.

'Still, it's a result I really like.'

It was a sign that the chronic bearishness problem abroad had been resolved.

The problem was...

The song chart, which was the so-called Hot100.