274

Chapter 274

If a guy with a strong sense of inferiority and a strong competitive spirit participated in the survival audition, even if he handled it perfectly in the beginning, his true intentions would be leaked more and more.

'Because it's a program that deliberately encourages that kind of psychology.'

In particular, by the time the first team match was underway, he must have already checked the public's first reaction to the participants.

No one knew the exact ranking, but everyone knew it by the number of views and mentions.

'He knows he's at the top. And a contestant who would be a threat.'

Originally, if he saw a good possibility, he'd become more obsessed.

The probability that Chae Seodam was included in Mirynay's 'bad contestants' was not low.

I opened my mouth again.

"If I asked you what kind of contestants they were..."

-Uh, but I could be prejudiced! It's hard to say who specifically did something wrong!

"Yes."

I answered monotonously.

"I don't mean to use it for the purpose of slandering anyone. I just have a little concern. Because when they debut there, they will belong to the same company as us."

-Yes~ That's kind of iffy!

"Yes."

After taking a break here, I asked again.

"Therefore... May I ask you the most memorable misbehavior you've seen there?"

An unstoppable voice came from over the receiver.

- Oh, that's what you meant! Will it be okay if I say it?

Done.

"Yes."

-Yes! The thing that bothered me the most was pretending not to hear!

"Oh, you mean they ignored it?"

It was a bit one-dimensional.

- No, no! Um... . Oh, how am I supposed to explain this?

How would I know?

It was then.

- Huh?

-Unnie!

It became noisy with the sound of running beyond the phone and exclamations like screams.

"... ?"

And there was no sound for a moment as if the phone was blocked, and then the voice changed.

- Hello, sunbaenim! This is Mirynay's Park Minha!

It was Rank 2.

"Yes... Hello, Minha-ssi."

-Yes!!

She was gasping for a quick change. Did she misunderstand this as a love affair?

"I called because I had questions about the new season of <Idol Co>."

- Oh, if you have any questions, I will explain! Because I went too!

I was in a hurry.

"I see. I was wondering if only Jeong Yulgi appeared."

- Ah, aha!

It was a lie. It was just because I thought it would be easier for Jeong Yulgi, who was Rank 1, to tell me.