388

Chapter 388

The day of filming 〈Wise〉 came back.

This time, without a cut of the president giving a lecture on the stage, the content started as soon as the honors and inferiors classes were announced at the dorm.

Following the public service announcement and photo shoot, the next topic was...

"This event is a street guerrilla concert."

(TN: Guerilla concert: A concert that is announced on short notice and most likely free.)

"Wow!"

"Oh my..."

I think there was some kind of deal with the local government, but this meant that we would end up performing at a temporary stage facility in the middle of Myeong-dong.

[Oh, that sounds fun!]

Viewers may think so. But from the participant's perspective... Well, it was fine.

[What... ? Uh, wasn't this a repeat of the stage you've already done? ]

That's right.

'But the number of people has changed.'

There were some dropouts and new people coming in, so there would be a lot of changes to the routes and parts.

"Next Friday, 6 PM!"

They were giving us two days because of the filming schedule.

'I'll have to stay up all night.'

[... Extreme job... ]

Now that it had happened, overtime work was confirmed this time as well.

Even if I was a guy with a good memory, it wasn't like I would be able to sleep any time soon. We all needed to coordinate our schedules.

'Of course, there are people who will work more than me.'

This guy was talking to me as I unpacked my things on the bed. In fact, he was the one who led the choreography practice in this agency's debut group.

"Welcome, hyung. I knew you would come soon, really."

"Yes, thank you."

Shin Jaehyun, who warmly welcomed Ryu Gunwoo, who returned to the honors class with today's photo shoot, extended his hand without turning his back on the camera.

'As expected, he never misses an opportunity.'

I pulled out a cut scene while shaking hands with Cheongryeo sitting next to me, who had never been booted out of the honors class before.

'Does this guy plan to continue with this image?'

A perfect leader who had never failed.

In fact, if he was that consistent, it would become a narrative and his character would become stronger.

"The classes given in the program aren't that significant. Regardless of that, let's think that we are all debuting together and work hard."

"Yes... !"

I wondered how many times that touching line had been used so far.

I spent two days watching him push other trainees to their limits while pretending to take care of them.