333

Chapter 333

Lee Sejin also speculated about the 'secret' of Park Moondae in his own way.

And some of them were unrealistic, but he thought they made a lot of sense.

'Is he Park Moondae's cousin?'

In fact, Park Moondae, whom he knew, was older than him, but it was speculated that he was using the identity of his dongsaeng due to the situation.

Of course, when he recalled the reason, the reasoning was fuzzy to an absurd level, so he quit right away.

'Because he said he'd tell me.'

While listening to those words, he accurately picked out Park Moondae's sense of incongruity and was recognized by him.

Still, because he had been guessing for a while, there was a time when even a spy from North Korea suddenly came up in his reasoning.

Amnesia, overdoing it to produce results, and even controlling public opinion fit perfectly.

Of course, he immediately laughed and passed it on.

'It's not a drama, so why would he be a spy?'

But now, Park Moondae said something more unrealistic than that.

-I am not Park Moondae, I've returned to the past.

It was a remark worthy of a pseudo-religious leader.

He broke out in a cold sweat.

'What?'

A dream... Weren't dreams usually like this?

Lee Sejin unknowingly turned his hand behind him and pinched his thigh.

'Ah, damn it.'

... It hurt.

In the meantime, Park Moondae continued to speak.

"... I was originally a civil servant named Ryu Gunwoo."

"... ..."

"The video call you saw yesterday was with that body, and the original Park Moondae is in there now."

Lee Sejin tried to answer calmly.

"Ah... Really?"

Why did he say 'really'? He was about to freeze to death.

He had to think properly and react, but this was just what came out of his mouth.

Lee Sejin stood still and tried to figure out what Park Moondae meant...

"Yes. I can make a video call again right now if you want. Shall we check?"

He was going crazy.

"... Hmm."

Lee Sejin was confused. Now he was speechless.

At that moment, Park Moondae, who was looking at him in a daze, smiled bitterly.

"You don't believe me."

"... !"

"Well... I thought so."

Park Moondae said as if it was not a big deal.

"That's why I've been putting off talking until now, and there's no particular visible evidence. It is all testimony."

But the body language of the other person said otherwise.

His friend was in a cold sweat.

'Ah...'