403

Chapter 403

The filming location of the public broadcast variety show, "Chicken Only for the Winner."

'Ah, the other guests are idols.'

The regular cast member was not very impressed with the guest lineup he received in advance.

This program was a typical weekend entertainment program aimed at families, where guests were invited to play physical games and talk together, so there was no pressure to appear.

Moreover, thanks to the fact that it was widely exported overseas, all kinds of promotional appearances were popular.

'Still, this week's kids are worthy of their names.'

They were kids from a large agency who sang the hottest songs these days.

However, what was really surprising was the special guest that was suddenly announced.

'Wow, awesome.'

Ballerino Seon Ahyeon!

He suddenly entered the country as if he was filming an Oprah commercial for the season.

Originally, it would not have been that awkward if he had a solo special, but due to time constraints and planning issues, he was scheduled to appear as a special guest.

Should this opportunity be used?

After being greeted by a Wishze member who came to the waiting room like a rookie, the cast member slowly stood up.

"Hyung?"

"Hey, follow me."

Since there was no way Seon Ahyeon would come to say hello, he planned to go and make a name for himself.

'If I'm lucky, I might be able to use it as a story...'

But when the cast member arrived at Seon Ahyeon's waiting room...

The place was empty.

"... ??"

The staff suddenly started speaking to the cast member.

"I... I heard he went to see them."

"Who?"

"Wishze, Wizhze."

Seon Ahyeon wasn't even an MC, but he was in the rookies' waiting room? No matter how unusual their momentum may be, they were just rookies who just debuted...

"Well, they were on some kind of survival show and he appeared as a mentor there."

"Ah."

That was understandable.

'He has a reputation in his own way, that's right.'

Of course, he didn't expect filming to go smoothly.

Since the guests on the show this time were people of similar ages who also had similar arts and physical skills, that would be the main selling point.

'It'll be a fight, a fight.'

The cast member nodded.

He thought that he would have to laugh when the camera rolled and saw the mood change once it was over.

Sure enough, sometime after filming began and the special guest appeared, everyone was busy evaluating him.

Use existing guests to invite special guests!

"You're so handsome, really~"

"Ahyeon, you're a complete idol, right?"

"If you look at it this way... Hey, it seems like you're all in the same group?"