341

Chapter 341

"Moondaemoondae, ginseng liquor sold out."

"... ..."

I checked the article of the seller of the ginseng-soaked liquor kit, which was shared as a popular post on social media.

- This is a support that I never dared to expect. Thank you. I will donate part of the profits in the name of TeStar's Park Moondae. (bowing emoji)

Yes.

The Song of the Stars incident had completely become a meme on the Internet. The effect of pleasantly catching up at the right time was amazing.

Because if the situation was appropriately solved with a funny twist without a particular preference, it spread openly to all kinds of places.

Besides, they said that the more you learned about it, the more funny things came out.

-Looking at it now, I'm screaming about TeStar's account name

-They naturally lied about not being able to sign a contract because they were studying.jpg (image)

-When the guys at the factory contacted them, they seemed to be screaming as well, so they made their forced debut.

The formal arrangement of the boss theme song of section 127 by Song of the Stars was also re-examined, and humorous articles reconstructed as image files by guessing our feelings at the time were also circulating.

'Everyone is excited.'

Thanks to that, the useless controversy defense ended in one shot.

- I'm the only one who likes a well-organized viral story?

└Watch the video clip of the grand prize idols TeStar hitting the head (link)

└ If they were thinking of making a big deal out of it, why would they lie about studying needlessly? ᄏᄏᄏᄏ

They didn't want to break the fun, and that was it.

They had already changed their stance once after swearing, so it was tiring and boring to switch to swearing again.

Of course, there were quite a few fans who felt disillusioned or angry at those who changed their attitudes after swearing.

However, everyone was more concerned about restoring the ratings of the terrorized music as they were greatly relieved that the atmosphere had quickly reversed.

'It was a big case of plagiarism, though.'

I wondered how far I should encourage and cut off the memes that were reproduced.

"Oh~ This is fun. Why don't we post a copy of Raebin's copy?"

"That will be fine."

For now, to make things even better, we had allowed ourselves to respond directly to the meme once in a while.

'It would be nice if it was finished right in the proper line.'

I shrugged.

If possible, I was thinking of catching public sentiment in Korea and making it an episode when we went to America.

Wasn't it perfect to talk about on a talk show? It was also related to the movie.

However, the plan did not materialize.

Some foreign guys preoccupied this before the person concerned could even use it.

"... ... ?"

The first was an American game YouTuber.