284

Chapter 284

A cold sweat broke out.

No, it was the sweat shed while hiking, but it might have felt cold because of the situation.

Because it was completely shitty.

'A plane accident?'

It was the first time I had heard of it.

'Organize... I must organize the situation first.'

There was no way for me to find out exactly why Park Moondae's parents died.

... It was because Park Moondae had already removed everything and organized his belongings.

Only the parents' names and ages could be confirmed, but just in case, I searched for articles by region of residence, first name, and last name several times, but no accident came out.

'Then, it's a common event that won't become a big topic...'

It reminded me of a traffic accident. So, I let someone else misunderstand like that too.

For example, Ryu Chungwoo.

-I brought up the aftermath of a traffic accident... It must have sounded indifferent.

It was because I thought that the probability was high, and even if it wasn't, there was no one to prove it.

However, breaking through the odds, a completely new accident emerged as the cause.

And I... Fuck, I rode airplanes fine and even went skydiving.

"... ..."

Damn.

Realizing that there was still water in my mouth, I swallowed.

The canteen was almost empty. It sounded like I could hear the sound from the electronic watch on my wrist.

It was the time I delayed until I answered.

- Tick.

'Excuses... There is nothing reasonably useful.'

In fact, it was a dilemma.

The car accident, the fire, and the overreaction to Ryu Chungwoo's accident all matched so exquisitely with the story of 'Ryu Gunwoo'.

And either way, it didn't hurt to say something that had already been confirmed as a fact.

'I'm almost certain of this guy now.'

That was a story he came up with after reviewing it a few times after figuring out that my words and actions and even Park Moondae's past didn't match at all.

I slowly closed the canteen and quickly shook my head.

Ryu Gunwoo and Park Moondae.

- Tick.

"... ..."

Okay. If I hypothesized as realistically as possible, was there anything I could draw out?

'All I have to do is add one more psychiatric disease to amnesia.'

The psychopathological explanation that Park Moondae mistook Ryu Gunwoo's situation for his own.

I could say that I was confused in the process of recovering my memories because I was greatly helped by 'Ryu Gunwoo' and had a lot of emotional exchanges.

'However... The moment I make an excuse with this, wouldn't I get sent to a hospital?'

It was at the level of activity suspension. This... Fuck, it would be better to talk about the status window.