352

Chapter 352

The festival was over.

TeStar's testimonials and certification photos flooded the Internet.

The university community was also responding.

- How dare he sing a cheering song there and induce a group of people? Let's make Park Moondae an honorary Yeonhee student

└ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hey, there's a testimony that the manager was about to cry under the stage after the 3 encores of KingStar

-They got the ransom right and went. I like their business morality.

Reputation. Reputation. Reputation.

A direct cam was posted and comments were added.

-The fact that they're doing this live is crazy

-They should participate in the Waterbomb Festival... This is absolutely not selfish.

- I hope there are a lot of fan cams for this activity song.

Tomorrow's schedule might be possible right now, but that was something that wasn't guaranteed.

If I scrolled down the screen further, there was an ad-lib video where I picked up the handheld microphone and sang the cheering song.

- This video proves that he's truly an idol

-His quick wits are really crazy

Wits?

If doing what I already knew was having 'quick wits', then a dog could also be called a tiger.

Park Moondae was the kind of person who benefited from different kinds of situations. His head didn't work well in critical situations.

A truly quick-witted bastard would have said something else in that situation.

Therefore... when speaking to Seon Ahyeon.

-... ...

-I-I'm sorry...

- No, no.

Instead of just repeating words like an idiot who didn't even know his mother tongue.

I should have done something else instead of standing there stupidly until the guys who eventually came back pulled Seon Ahyeon and me out of the bathroom.

Then, I'd rather...

'Stop.'

I needed to stop having unproductive assumptions.

I had to move on to the next situation and start thinking again.

And I... It seemed that when I entered my room, Seon Ahyeon went to his room...

'Maybe.'

He didn't leave. Then it meant that he could still be in the dorm, and that his condition had gotten better.

I pressed my face with both hands. My brain seemed to harden. My head wasn't working...

I needed to get my brain together again.

That was all I could do. I couldn't neglect my duties.

Why did things turn out this way... No. I shouldn't think about it like that.

'Why did I create this shitty situation?'

I gritted my teeth.

If someone asked me when the situation started taking a turn for the worse...