409

Chapter 409

Wishze, that is, the experienced group of rookies who were a mix of TeStar and VTIC members, had almost reached the endpoint.

The grand prize was the goal.

'Our music is good. Popularity is also great.'

In fact, it was no longer strange for Wishze to win if people only looked at our report card.

As the end of the year approached, the risk of predictions being wrong gradually decreased. Unless something unexpected happened... No, we blocked it all. Would that even be possible?

There was only one thing left.

It was a so-called 'level' problem.

-If Wishze wasn't from LeTi, there'd no way they would be able to win a grand prize ㅋㅋ

-If rookie idols suddenly release good music but the charts are also questionable, wouldn't it be manipulated?

-To be honest, it feels awkward because it feels like an entertainer project group.

The perception was, 'They're only gaining attention because of their name.'

It was also a problem that occurred because individual awareness was higher than group awareness.

In any case, people couldn't stop us from receiving recognition due to our scores on the music chart, so they tried to undermine us instead.

Nothing had changed since TeStar won the Rookie of the Year award... No, to be exact, nothing had changed at all.

'It's probably harder to catch individual antis because they stick together.'

It was good that personal awareness had been raised to the limit through entertainment, but the problem arose because our characters were exposed so strongly so people either liked us or disliked us with no in-between.

-Fuck fuck. Eugene is a foreigner and an ace quarterback at the same time? Where did this garbage-like concept come from?

-ㅋㅋㅋ After LeTi got a taste of success they couldn't come to their senses. Now their idols are becoming weird too. What a mess.

-Kim Raebin, later on, he's definitely going to have some issues. With his facial features and personality, it's like an illusion. I've never seen anything like this.

The more they knew about us, the more they hated us so much that they couldn't stand it.

'They can't help it.'

Still, it was a bit disappointing.

'If the debut song had been a hit, it would have been better.'

If the image from the beginning was set as a 'crazy debut at the grand prize level', there would be less controversy.

Even though Kim Raebin had that personality, thanks to his dark impression, no one tried to catch him when he was in school.

We had no choice but to give up on this in order to achieve the minimum balance and maximize album sales, but it also had side effects.

Anyway, that was why some correction work was needed.

I solemnly declared in front of the large table in the living room that had been roughly cleared of candles and confetti.

"We just need to do it once."