400

Chapter 400

Individual activities for idols.

It was usually done when a certain amount of experience had been accumulated, but there were even those who participated in individual activities without years of experience.

An example was right in front of me. Cheongryeo.

"VTIC didn't have a lot of individual activities until you guys renewed your contracts. This was probably due to your influence, right?"

"I would say that I helped the president in his decision-making."

The president must have helped him express his opinion.

In any case, it was common sense that it was done in a way that did not stimulate or divide the fandom too much.

Especially in the early days of debut, strengthening the group was a priority.

But... If we just needed one crucial hit to gain popularity, gaining personal fans would be the fastest.

It could be built.

"Let's distribute the work right away."

"There's no need to delay."

We had to gather all the connections we could. Since we were in a large agency, the fact that there were many programs we could immediately go on was an advantage, but...

'We can also take advantage of the fact that there are already successful people out there.'

The actor Bae Sejin and GY-ROP's Lee Sejin.

The assistance of two people with the same name had already been promised.

- Bae Sejin Hyung: It's already been discussed.

- Bae Sejin Hyung: You'll be contacted in the afternoon.

Bae Sejin handed over the OST of the movie he appeared in.

Originally, we could have participated as a group, but since we had to focus on the next album's title track, which would be released in a short period of time, only some members participated for promotional purposes.

And then there was Keun Sejin.

-Keun Sejin: I have a variety show that I will be a regular on, so maybe we could appear together? Haha. The PD already asked me if I had any recommendations for colleagues.

-What kind of entertainment show is it?

-Keun Sejin: A problem puppy rehabilitation entertainment show~~~ (heartwarming bear emoticon)

As expected from Keun Sejin, he seemed to be enjoying it. I immediately recommended a qualified person who had raised dogs since childhood.

"I took care of Kkami, but... All I did was give him a haircut."

"Normally, I don't even cut the hair myself."

So Ryu Chungwoo was immediately put in.

And...

"..."

"I've never lost money in this type of program."

"Do whatever you want."

Cheongryeo would also be appearing. I didn't think he could do it, but somehow the feeling of fraud got stronger.