416

Chapter 416

The glamping site next to a hot spring in Gapyeong was gradually becoming quiet as the weekend came to an end.

Before lunchtime, people who had stayed for 3 days and 2 nights since Friday had left, and there weren't many new people. This was because it was hot in early summer and it was an ambiguous time, not a full-fledged vacation season. Besides, it was already evening.

"I hope you have a good time~"

The part-timer who was working at the counter on the outskirts was leisurely dealing with the rare customers.

Until the next customers came in.

'Huh?'

Ting.

As the door opened, seven tall men wearing hoods and colorful masks came in. It was too hot, but they were dressed awkwardly at the summer camping site.

This was even more so when an avant-garde character wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses appeared.

'... SNS aggro?

There was even a small white dog held by the person in the back with a good physique.

'Is this a membership training for physical education students?'

That being said, the majority was rather thin. Besides, wasn't this a place where there were far more families than college students?

'Hmm?'

Just as the part-time worker was about to get curious, a well-built person wearing a gray hoodie and a mask came up to the counter and asked a question.

"Hello~ We made a reservation."

"Yes, please tell me your name!"

The part-time worker thought while quickly checking the program. He had a nice voice, was tall, and at first glance, his eyes seemed handsome.

'... Is it the entertainment department?'

But she didn't do the useless thing of asking such a question. The part-time worker completed the check-in process appropriately and quickly, befitting the creed of working for as much as she got paid.

"Do you want one Royal Caravan and one Sunset Ondol?"

"Yes, yes!

At that time, someone wearing a black hood and sunglasses spoke to the group from behind.

"Check if dogs are allowed."

"Oh, right."

"Yes, there is a pet-friendly option."

The part-timer, who quickly and sensibly answered the question before it was asked, felt a strange sense of discomfort at the same time.

Despite the funny outfits, they had surprisingly good voices... Huh?

Didn't this sound like a voice she had heard before?

"Here..."

"Ah, thank you~ Can we go over there?"

"Yes! You can see it right away by looking at the parking lot on the left from here."

"I understand~ Thank you for your kind explanation."

She felt like she had heard this cheerful answering voice and tone somewhere...

However, the two had already turned around and were heading back to the group.

'Hmm.'

As the part-time worker regained her thoughts, a small voice was heard from the group.

"Mm... Wait, can you please hold the puppy?"