294

Chapter 294

It was important from here.

'He rushed in.'

I took my smartphone out of my pocket and placed it in plain sight on the desk.

And just like this bastard did to me last time, I played the recording.

-Are you aiming for the grand prize?

-All singers are like that.

It was a recording with a much clearer sound quality than what Chae Seodam recorded.

It was recorded by me.

"You're not the only one who can record."

I stopped playing it and laughed.

"Did you think I would ask you not to reveal it while dragging my feet because I spoke informally to my sunbaenim?"

"... ..."

"It's enough to go out on a variety show right away and solve it as evidence of close friendship with that sunbaenim."

Chae Seodam seemed to be trying to understand what the hell was going on.

It didn't help much in the situation, but he reflexively looked for words to refute because he wanted to deny reality.

'Should I wait for him?'

After a few more seconds, he hurriedly opened his mouth.

"Your new song! He said it was all planned..."

Oh, that.

"Well. I didn't want to talk too long, so I just skipped it... Isn't it all up to the circumstances?"

I operated my smartphone again without a long word.

I went to my contacts list and made a call.

[VTIC Shin Cheongryeo sunbaenim]

Tiriring, the melody of the acoustic version of VTIC's new song rang for a while... and then it stopped.

Click.

-Hello, hoobaenim.

"Hello, sunbaenim. Speaking of what we talked about in the waiting room last time, would it be okay if we gave it as a sauce for entertainment shows?"

It was a bit annoying to hear laughter over the phone, but Cheongryeo answered as planned anyway.

-Sure. It was me who told you to speak informally anyway.

"Thank you."

-Yes.

I hung up.

"That's what he said."

"..."

Now, both of his joys and sorrows as weaknesses had been blown away.

The idiot in front of me had somehow calmed down from the momentum that made him grin and rush at me.

'Even his upturned eyes didn't last long.'

The desire to see oneself as a really strong guy.

I knew it was time to take the pressure up a notch.

So the conversation quickly changed.

"So this seems to have answered your question... Next is the school violence report that I originally wanted to talk about."

Now that I had covered my weakness, it was time to talk about his.

I spoke casually.

"Isn't it neat to just have the victim be the reporter?"