276

Chapter 276

To be honest, dating within the industry was just something that needed to be done quietly.

However, this was slightly different.

A bastard who hadn't even debuted at an audition yet wanted to collect the phone numbers of female idols.

'The taste of winning first place twice must have been amazing.'

It seemed that he couldn't come to his senses.

"Did he ask for your numbers out of self-interest?"

-That is... ... Um, our members said it was okay to ask if he had any more questions about the feedback given on the stage.

The voice over the phone was trembling.

-Then, he asked me to follow his InHeart account, saying 'Could you check my interpretation of the song one more time?'

I chuckled. I understood it roughly.

"By the way, according to company policy, we can't have personal accounts."

-Yes. Since we don't have personal accounts... As the story unfolded like that, it seemed that even exchanging numbers became a topic.

His proficiency was okay.

"So, did you exchange numbers?"

-No! I cut in and gave him the manager's number!

There was a slight hint of pride in Park Minha's voice. I thought about whether or not to compliment her, but I gave up because it seemed odd.

-But now that I think about it, it seems that he deliberately induced a conversation in this way after he knew that I couldn't create an InHeart account.

"Hmm. Okay."

It was a sharp decision even here.

'That's why she reported it to me right away because she felt embarrassed.'

It was annoying to get involved with a bratty bastard who was on the rise and hadn't even debuted.

But this... ... I didn't think Chae Seodam was particularly interested in any member of Mirynay.

'He didn't try to take any pictures, but he just randomly asked for their contact information.'

This wasn't a real relationship, it was for showing off.

He must have been wanting proof that 'I'm high enough to be involved with female idols of this level'.

There was a strange smell of disrespect in this sentence.

About idol groups.

'Is this a job that doesn't mean much to a guy like him?'

Trying to create a romantic relationship like this to show off. It was an idea that people who had been working as trainees for several years would think of and give up.

But this guy seemed to have thought 'I can do this'.

'He's obviously a guy who knows how to calculate realistically.'

Chae Seodam created a social media account more than half a year ago. And judging from the actions he was taking and his editing considerations, he was definitely a brainy guy.

Nevertheless, doing this... ... It was the same as belittling his fans and potential idols.

'He thinks that everything is going to work out.'