324

Chapter 324

I clenched my fist.

I guessed that 'Please take good care of me for a while' meant that Ryu Gunwoo would not use his body for a long time.

However, I thought it would be an ethical story that he was sorry to take his hyung's body, but why did he say that he would die next summer?

For that reason, explanations such as 'next summer, I will die as a human being and return to the past' started popping up in my head.

Would he be the only one who would return to the past?

"What are you talking about when those who were originally dead lived well beyond that point?"

"Hyung, it doesn't mean that I will die."

The guy shook his hand. And he answered rather gloomily.

"Just... It means that after the days I lived as a human being, it will be difficult to continue as a human being."

I understood the words in an instant.

Therefore...

"Are you going back to the status window?"

"Yes."

The guy on the other side lowered his head. I asked while holding back my saliva.

"Why is that?"

"It's because I, not the system, gave missions to the status window and implemented rewards."

Yes. This guy was implemented because I received a 'conversation with Park Moondae' as a reward using my new characteristic, 'Mission constitution.'

"Why?"

"You saw it. Even if you return to the past, the life you lived before does not disappear, it remains and does not change. And when the past trip is over, you will receive the life you originally lived... That's it."

"... ..."

"I guess that's how it works. So, likewise, when this journey through the past, where I live in a human body, is over, I get my life back."

The guy swallowed.

"To the status window."

"Wait a moment."

I raised my hand.

"Then if I call the status window now, does the status window not appear? Because you're here."

"Oh, no. As a human, I am here, and the affected parts of the system are still there. It will float."

"It means it's separated."

"Yes... ..."

I called the status window as a test.

[Receiving reward]

It was real.

'Come to think of it, even after I returned to my original body, there was no pop-up like 'reward received'.

Then I... It was as if I was still receiving the reward for a 'conversation with Park Moondae'.

After all, this guy was maximally extending the 'award period' as a trick, but the limit was next summer.

'Hoo.'

I held my breath and organized the story in my head.

And I came up with the first solution. It was a similar idea to what I had thought before.

"I can do the mission again and get the same reward as now."

The 'Mission Constitution' characteristic would not have suddenly disappeared.