316

Chapter 316

I didn't know what happened in the past year, so I didn't know why the autograph of a competitor in the same industry was in this house.

It wasn't even another guy, it was Cheongryeo.

'Isn't this the time when he was grinding my head?'

How did he get this Reset Syndrome bastard's signature?

Just because this guy won the lottery, it didn't seem like he was going to put money into a fan signing event.

Sure enough, there was another reason.

[Ah! I bought the clothes and won the prize!]

After living with a completely initialized bare body, it seemed that even a guy who was not interested in clothes bought in bulk to survive when he could afford it.

Especially winter clothes... It was easy to freeze to death without a coat, so he said he bought coats and padding all at once during the sale period.

[I don't know much about clothes... I just bought what the store recommended... .]

It happened that the store was an outdoor brand advertised by VTIC.

And, just for fun, he won the fan signing event of the advertising model with the entry ticket he put in the lottery.

I'd rather have TeStar advertise... No, then it would have been strangely twisted.

'Why did he apply for a male idol fan signing lottery in the first place... ... ...'

[The concert we went to see last time was cool... Because you're an idol, I'm interested in it. There are people who appeared on variety shows like that, hyung...]

"... ..."

It was my fault. Got it.

I averted my gaze from the autograph with uneasy eyes. It seemed like he was studying properly, so it shouldn't matter too much.

"When did you go?"

[Yesterday!]

It seemed like he went there to commemorate the end of the first test like last time.

He was given another 1-year grace period anyway, so it was understandable because I told them not to be too conscious of the second and to focus on the first.

And in fact, it seemed like a status abnormality that would only avoid errors would appear in a similar form to the first one.

[! Abnormal Status: Pass or die! (3)

If you do not receive a score report without errors in the second written test of the 'Level 7 Open Competitive Recruitment Examination', you will die.

Yes, I knew it would be like this.

So next year, all he had to do was pass the first round and avoid failing the second round. And since I knew until next year, there wouldn't be any problems.

I tried to explain it, but this guy said something unexpected.

[I... Actually, I've seen the second round now, but from the point of view only... I don't think there will be any errors!]

"... !"

[I was very lucky to have a lot of pictures! I don't think I will be able to get in... ]

Still, it was an incredible achievement.

"That's enough. Good job."

[... ! Yes!! Thank you!]