390

Chapter 390

If all the elements and concepts overlapped, the stage would naturally go towards similar results.

It might have been natural since Seon Ahyeon did the choreography and I took on the role of leader.

This performance was becoming more and more similar to the stage of the first team match of <Idol Inc.>.

"Thank you for your hard work."

"Hyung, here!"

"Thanks."

I wiped the sweat from my chin with a towel.

"Hyung, I guess you're good at this type of dance choreography! You're really fast at learning it and you're almost done. You're amazing..."

"I guess so. I got lucky."

Because I already knew everything.

There was nothing I needed to learn about the revisions to the chorus choreography that I was currently practicing. Because it was almost the same.

That wasn't all.

A similar phenomenon occurred while arranging the parts.

'... I didn't expect that this would happen.'

One of the experts in this survival show chose similar arrangements as I had done during <Idol Inc.>.

As the 'art' collaboration had to be completed in just one week, more in-house experts were hired to ensure stage quality than before.

And this was the feedback I received right before the mid-term evaluation.

"I think it would be nice to utilize the bride a bit more..."

"... Yes."

"Since your other two teammates did a lot of the dance parts, let's treat it as a collaboration stage. You should do a solo."

My solo.

I did the same thing in <Idol Inc.>. To appeal to my vocal stats, it was arranged in a high register.

In fact, it wasn't an understatement that this arrangement composition would be almost identical to the one I had already done.

"How is it?"

"I completely agree... !"

But no one protested.

"..."

I relaxed my hands and opened my mouth.

"Alright."

However, the arranger tapped his shoulder with a somewhat dissatisfied expression and blurted out something.

"Are you sick, Gunwoo? You don't look too good."

"... !"

This wouldn't work.

In a survival show, appearing lackluster was a landmine that could lead to controversy over attitude.

Voluntary tax payment was best.

I immediately raised my voice.

"No! I had some body aches... I'm sorry if my bad condition was revealed to you."

"No, there's nothing to be sorry about... You need to take good care of your body. Debut is just around the corner, you know?"

"Yes."

And on the contrary, the guys on both sides were whispering.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't know you were sick..."