234

Chapter 234

Bae Sejin looked at his smartphone with wide eyes.

Most of the articles that deliberately stirred up anxiety had been taken down by the company.

No, it seemed that the company was arguing that way, but Bae Sejin had a different idea.

'Just... Aren't they just doing this because it has gained too much attention?'

Since the company completely blocked the inside story of the accident, there was nothing more to worry about, so the article had withered.

Yes. The company was desperately blocking stories related to the former manager from the press.

In the end, the article reported that it was just an 'accident caused by negligent driving by a former manager who was about to retire'.

'This is nonsense.'

Bae Sejin clasped his hand tightly.

As a result of some members gritting their teeth and persistently questioning the staff, they also found out the route the former manager had invaded.

- Some of the staff couldn't hear the story of the manager being changed from the performance company... It was a deal that they passed because they thought he was looking for something else during the day.

-... ... !!

So, this accident... It was also the company's fault for not properly notifying the people involved that the former manager had been fired!

Since they themselves knew that, Bae Sejin intuitively knew that they were desperately cracking down on the media by requesting it even to the head office.

Even now, the company was being criticized from all directions for negligence in management personnel.

However, if the facts became clearer, they would take a huge blow, so they were taking their time until the incident subsided as much as possible.

'Right now... I should just focus on Park Moondae's recovery.'

Of course, he had no expectations.

If some members hadn't strongly protested to the company, they would have secretly mentioned activities as a 6-member group.

'They're disgusting... .'

Bae Sejin covered his mouth.

He knew it couldn't be helped, but Bae Sejin was completely fed up with the lowly capitalist gaze that only saw the group as a business base.

It wasn't their job, and they were being insensitive to the schedules of their celebrities.

He had seen it so many times since he was young that he was tired of it.

'In this industry, accidents like this happen every one or two days... !'

Why did the same thing happen over and over again?

This was why, except for the pretentious justification that was within the institutional sphere... They were no different from his former agency.

Bae Sejin gave so much strength that the hand that covered his mouth became white.

'... We need to find a more proper agency.'

There must be agencies that were run by decent people and protected humanity.

There had to be.

'If we can hold on for three years...'

Bae Sejin almost fell into an endless stream of consciousness. But he barely managed to get out.