241

Chapter 241

Real-time comments had increased tremendously.

- It's a concert, so let's choose cool

-#1

-#2#2#2 Please, cute.

-Will it count if I do both??

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so fun ㅋㅋㅋ

There were people who tried different numbers as a test, people who genuinely pushed one option, and most people who chose one just for fun.

Various stories were quickly updated so that the comment section exploded.

And the count on the electronic signboard went up quickly.

[TeStar]

1. Cool (2017)

2. Cute (1992)

The muttering of Park Moondae, who hadn't even appeared yet, was heard again.

[Hmm... It's very, very close. Thank you for your quick support.]

[The time limit is 3 minutes. From now on... 120 seconds left.]

Perhaps he hadn't expected the count to rise so passionately, there was a hint of embarrassment in Park Moondae's calm voice.

'Ah, so cute!'

The graduate student pounded the keyboard with both hands, then quickly raised the count herself.

-#1 TeStar is the best!

'Didn't Moondae want to do something cool at the concert?'

The graduate student was happy with her choice. It happened that there were slightly more people who chose #1!

But unfortunately for her, there was a bit of fiction mixed in.

This was because there were many people who chose number 1 among those who tried it as a test.

In addition, people who waited after signing up before the concert started and then connected right away... Quite a few were very passionate fans.

And the more deceased, the more often they made choices that were slightly separated from the general public.

- Hit 2 right now

- Loviewers who are watching TeStar's concert right now, hurry up and give your strength to number 2, #2, hurry up

-Fuck, let's have a fun party ㅠㅠ

The cool appearance of TeStar on stage was because there were numerous databases.

The cute stage could only be seen intermittently on concert surprise stages or social media, so they couldn't miss this opportunity.

'Official cute stage!!'

Fans pushed number 2 like crazy, and the result was...

[TeStar]

1. Cool (10286)

2. Cute (15601)

It won by a landslide victory.

- No way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel sorry for those of you who don't know how cool TeStar is!

-Ha~~

-Okay, it won. Cuteness wins the world!

Park Moondae's voice was still calm, as he couldn't check the comments full of dog noises and laughter.

[The audience's choice is... <TeStar is cute>. Thank you for your participation.]