351

Chapter 351

Wow!!

Deafening music and cheers.

Cha Eugene checked outside and blew a whistle.

"Wow, there are so many people here!"

"Oh~ That's right. It's really powerful."

It wasn't the same as seeing a lot of audience members for a day or two, but it was definitely spectacular to see people of the same age dancing and singing in unison.

When I thought about how we would be performing in front of such people in 30 minutes, it certainly felt surprising.

"There are three more groups that have to perform until it's our turn. Do you guys have enough time to warm up?"

"Yes!"

"I am very glad that we arrived within the expected time."

"That's right. Hoo, you've worked hard, manager hyung~"

The manager sighed in relief and started running to talk to the person in charge.

We sat in the space created as a waiting room and waited while warming up our necks and bodies.

'Was there ever a place like this?'

Maybe it was because I wasn't interested in festivals when I was in school, so I didn't even know there was a space like this. No, even if I knew, I would never have entered a place like this.

Anyway, we had to do well in the performance.

The college festival was actually just an event, but there were many people who were secretly looking forward to it.

'Is it because it can be used as a measure of popularity?'

Direct fancams were also quite popular.

In fact, until this morning, I was amazed to see the lineup that was persistently private.

'I don't know who pushed it this time, but we tried our best to keep it a secret.'

Of course, the moment we got here, we got caught coming out of the van.

-TeStar??? TeStar?

-Is it really TeStar?

└ㅇㅇYes, that's what the fans said.

-It's crazy. What is this year's lineup? Did they invite TeStar?

- Ticket prices are going up in real-time. Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

At the same time, a reasonable article was posted asking for a tuition fee reduction since the school had money like this, but it didn't matter because it didn't have anything to do with us. I didn't even have a diploma anymore. It was good to know.

Still, it should be worth the money.

"Moondae hyung, do you need to drink some water before stretching?"

"I'm okay."

"Give it to me!"

"Cha Eugene, you are sitting closer to the water than me!"

They were still the same.

I continued stretching after the two guys warmed up by fighting.

By the way, next to me, Seon Ahyeon was warming up his body in the order of large muscles to small ones.

It was something I saw every time.

It was as easy as breathing for him.

Well, it was natural since he had been doing that since he was little.