256

Chapter 256

In the dorm on the evening of the end of the Chuseok holiday...

The members started to return one by one.

Actually, I thought Bae Sejin and I would be the first to arrive, but there was someone who came first.

"Uh?"

"Oh, you're here! Welcome, Welcome! Sejin hyung too~"

Keun Sejin, whose home was close to the dorm, returned early and was lying on the sofa in the living room. What I saw on the screen was a specialization of <TeStar's Island Life> with commentary.

From what I had heard, it seemed that he enjoyed a first-tier idol holiday by giving autographs to his excited cousins.

It wouldn't be long before eyewitness accounts and autographs from a big-name relative would flood social media.

"How could you be so cold-hearted Moondaemoondae? My grandmother wanted to see you in real life, but she was so sad!"

The guy who went to his grandparents' house was good at talking.

"Okay. I'll have to give them a video call next time."

"Haha!"

Keun Sejin chuckled.

I didn't know if it was because I had a good rest or if I was relieved after checking our recognition in real life, but it was nice to have some free time anyway.

Now, I could squeeze out every last drop of energy when making the album.

"Ah, many of you have already come."

"Everyone, I'm back...!"

Ryu Chungwoo and Seon Ahyeon arrived almost at the same time. Seon Ahyeon said that he went on a family trip again, and he even brought souvenirs from a small island in Namhae.

I accepted the wild goose-shaped bread that Seon Ahyeon offered. Inside was green tea cream.

"I-it was near the island we went to! My parents said they wanted to go there..."

After all the trouble...?'

I didn't know. But it was fun.

"Did you spend your holiday comfortably?"

And Kim Raebin, who packed a bundle and brought it... He got a little chubby.

From his grandmother's hospitalization to his own car accident, she seemed to have fed her grandson a lot this year for his hardships

"Hyungs?"

"... Well, welcome."

"Yes!"

Well, it would be fine because we were inactive. It wasn't a health problem... If we prepared an album, he would automatically have no choice but to return to how he was originally.

Besides, it turned out at dawn that this level was good.

This was because the guy with the most unconventional image transformation appeared at the end.

"Hurray! [Everybody say hello~ like] Hello!"

"Cha Eugene!!"

It was Cha Eugene, who came by plane from Los Angeles early in the morning.

This guy... His skin was mottled.

In a good way, he looked healthy, and in a bad way, he was a sunscreen destroyer.