395

Chapter 395

A step-by-step aggro and survival story.

A new contestant with a unique color that wasn't typical of an in-house survival show was introduced, and there was also a stage with a strong concept that made people say, 'It's truly LeTi-like'.

Ahead of the finals of "Wise," which had become a hit by word of mouth as a fun survival show that wasn't on the level of "Azusa," the attitude of viewers was as follows.

-Where are the viewer votes? They haven't been seen for a while now.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The production crew forgot.

It was speculation about the whereabouts of viewer votes that disappeared at some point.

-If they don't use them until the finals, it'll be legendary.

-If the president gives a score, is there a correction value added to it?? I think it's a role that gives the same thing ㅋㅋㅋ

-Let the president check the ranking and notice. Please save Cha Eugene.

And its identity was revealed in episode 9, which aired immediately before the finale.

At first, everyone thought it was an episode that only showed small behind-the-scenes stories and trainees practicing for the final stage.

A wave of so-called resting anger.

-Chaeyul came to give Gunwoo a blanket and pillow? ㅠㅠ How can he be such an angel?

-A male idol who plays gonggi while resting... You have gathered all these personalities, President Kim.

-Wow, Ryu Chungwoo isn't sleeping. He's really energetic. He didn't go anywhere during his break time.

-Shin Jaehyun glasses pictorial B-cut was finally released. Did you finally realize the demand, broadcasting stations?

How close the trainees were to each other, what trials and errors they had gone through, and what they did for fun during their free time.

The various questions that came up among viewers were mixed well and laid out in a fun way.

Naturally, the tension unique to survival shows was lowered, but there were many people who responded quite favorably, saying that the production team really knew the audience well.

-Specializations? There's nothing they can do about it due to time constraints, but they're still talented so it's okay ㅋㅋㅋ

-Still, I feel like they've been preparing for the finals for a long time, so I'm looking forward to the performance.

However, the production team's trick was revealed at the end.

After passing through various behind-the-scenes scenes that would make viewers laugh and practice room cuts of passionate participants working hard in preparation...

The camera went to the stage.

-???

What was even displayed at the top of the corner was 'Live Broadcast'.

-What?