326

Chapter 326

When I made a deal with the general manager, 'Establishment of an independent label upon winning the grand prize', there was a strict criteria for the award ceremony that I put as a condition.

It seemed difficult to achieve within the timeframe, so the company was trying to lower the alarm and get me to sign it.

-'Annual Awards Ceremony' refers to an awards ceremony held by the main body of a music source or music platform that broadcasts 70% or more of the sales figures in the music market that year.

Let's look at the grand prize we won.

It was received at an awards ceremony hosted by the music platform and reflecting up to 75% of sales figures.

'It's flawless.'

It was the achievement of conditions that couldn't be disputed.

And there was a guy who said this before me.

"We... We can be independent now!"

As soon as the manager disappeared from the practice room today, Bae Sejin shouted as if he had been waiting for it.

"I-independence... ?"

"Are you going home? Isn't that being independent?"

Of course, the reaction came back, asking what kind of dog was eating grass, and Bae Sejin's face turned red, but he was firm.

"No, not that... Do you guys remember? Park Moondae came with the contract. If we win a grand prize, we'll be able to set up a label!"

Well done. Another guy held the gun, so it became easier to talk. I nodded my head to those who looked back at me.

"That's right. I asked them to organize a dedicated team as a label."

"Ohhhh."

"We have experienced and forgotten many things..."

Most of them nodded their heads and gave a good response.

It had been quite a while since the damn car accident, and our feelings toward the company had softened a lot, but there was nothing to restore its ruined reputation.

"Okay. Sejin brought out the words well. We need to talk to the company."

"Ahem, that's right. So, let's talk right away when the manager comes back."

However, not everyone agreed with this statement.

Keun Sejin seemed to glance at Bae Sejin and the mirror in the practice room several times, and then spoke in a sad voice.

"Oh, that sounds really nice, but once awards season is over, why don't we talk about it then? We have a lot to prepare now..."

"What are you talking about, we have to talk right away when we can so they can't say anything else... !"

"... ..."

Keun Sejin twitched his lips for a moment, but then spoke softly again.

"Think about it, hyung. How many more places will we receive a grand prize this year?"

Well, yes.

"At the beginning of next year, there are many awards ceremonies, and I think the company will really not be able to say anything different if we talk about it after we have received a few more grand prizes there as well. We have to go no matter what!"

"Oooh."

Keun Sejin raised his thumb at Cha Eugene's chant, and then finished his speech.

"So, right now, I want you to focus more on preparing for the awards ceremony. After all, the stage is the most important~ Of course, this is just my opinion."