343

Chapter 343

Gold 2, Kwon Heeseung.

The activities of the group to which this guy belonged to, 'Spacer', was being tracked.

Of course. If he was a latecomer in the same affiliated company, I should always check to see if anything unusual happened.

Besides, wasn't he someone who knew a little bit about the future anyway? He may be benefiting from something.

Of course, that was not the main purpose of keeping an eye on this guy.

'It's because it's a hand to use.'

I recalled meeting the guy at the company preparing for the first year-end awards ceremony a few months ago.

-Hello, sunbaenim!

To be precise, his status window.

Due to the timing, the status abnormality period was not long, but the status abnormality was still floating on him.

However, the content was different.

[! Abnormal Status: Make It Work]

- If you are an idol, is teamwork the answer?

: If the team fails to release the collaboration within the time frame, 'failure'.

Instead of the old one, a new status abnormality took its place.

-After Chae Seodam quit on his own, the atmosphere in the team really improved! At this rate, if we all get along well, the mission will be successful... ... ... ? Did I already succeed?

-Aaacckkk! There are more of them? What else do I have to do? What??

In other words, he had already cleared the first status abnormality, but the second popped out.

The system must have judged that 11 months was close to a year, seeing that this guy got his second status abnormality.

'... Have the conditions become harsh?'

I wasn't sure about this, so I put it aside.

Anyway, having one go on without having to find a new user of the system wasn't a bad situation for me. Because it cost less.

'Here, 'collaborative work' means self-producing.'

We were in the same agency, so if I get involved, clearing it within a year wouldn't be too much, so it was just right to manage. Thanks to that, I think I was able to keep in touch with the trend from time to time.

... This was what I thought until the VTIC leader bastard in front of me held out the music file.

"What's wrong? You need to check."

"... ..."

If it wasn't for the dog, I would have left that bastard already, but I got over it.

I looked down at the music file on the radio where Gold 2 appeared again.

'This radio program.'

I also remembered 'Future Midday Radio'. It was a fairly traditional program, and we went on it even when we were rookies.

It was hosted by a broadcaster with the stage name 'Mirae', and it was famous for its futuristic skit, which used puns to guess the situation 10 years later.

(TN: Mirae/미래 also means Future)

- Kim Raebin will give me 100 songs!

-Cha Eugene, no matter how many years have passed, it is difficult to give 100 songs to the same person...