236

Chapter 236

Bae Sejin's summons to the Human Rights Commission hit the jackpot.

'Did this work like this?'

I was almost at a loss for words when I saw the atmosphere on the Internet where they were happily hitting T1.

First of all, the thing that worked the best was... Of course, the cause of the TeStar car accident was covered up.

[The tragedy caused by complacency... The bare face of T1, a large entertainment company]

["It was an incident, not just a car accident" The agency that covered up the terrorism]

Right before I recovered from a coma for 18 days, 'TeStar's traffic accident' became the hottest topic on the Internet again.

But there was a story behind that incident, and even that was extremely irritating.

As if a conspiracy theory had become a reality, people clung to it with excitement.

Articles also excitedly fueled public opinion by using words such as "terrorism," "backdoor operations," and "crisis of catastrophe."

Since the embargo exploded not in the entertainment aspect but in the social aspect, no matter how large the company was, it was impossible to pick up spilled water.

-The singer under the agency was wandering between life and death, but they just thought of keeping their mouths shut! Wow, conglomerate class~

-Ex-manager intentional terrorism? The company is scary, why the fuck are they messing with their idols?

└ Did they pick this bastard as a group idol manager without even going through an interview? ㅋ

-There were a lot of parachutes ㅋㅋㅋ It must have been an internal scandal inside the company. TeStar will come out with hair loss.

-'Recommendation resignation due to numerous verbal abuse' <-They didn't notice for a long time but then they cut it in a hurry. The security is also shit.

- They are dirty seeds who are only good at concealment and behind-the-scenes work. They must be firmly rooted out for the country to survive.

In addition, Bae Sejin gathered everything he could to poke at the Human Rights Commission of Korea and inserted it, so there was more than enough justification for incitement.

[Conglomerate subsidiaries, serious human rights violations of T1 Stars]

["The overtime hours were manipulated", even leaving the company due to verbal abuse... A lot of exposure]

[T1 "T1 Stars is not involved in management" faces criticism]

Wasn't it an element that evoked a lot of sympathies that a popular idol who earned well was moaning at the company's power abuse?

When they met the all-around answer, 'But they earn a lot of money at a young age', their momentum was bound to fade.

However, if the conclusion was that 'this large company is garbage', the story would change.

This was because hunting became more fun when there was a common enemy and cause.

So in July, when the rainy season was late and sunny, people were using the heat stress to beat T1 with excitement.

Apparently, T1, the parent company, had more awareness than the newly launched agency, 'T1 Stars', so they were getting beaten up with excitement.

A national petition had even appeared.