345

Chapter 345

It was mid-May when TeStar's album teaser was released.

The movie in which they appeared in a cameo, 〈Cosmic Gunner〉, was a global box office success enough to mobilize 8 million viewers in Korea and was about to leave the theater.

-When the water comes in, don't you come out in a hurry to row?

-Ah, please don't be in a hurry. It's the taste of capital that attracts each person's popularity

- They even set up a label, but why does it feel like they are out of business?

Some people started whispering about comeback articles and rumors that popped up without notice only three days before the teaser was released.

Park Moondae's first homma was also on the verge of biting her nails.

'The general manager looks like an idiot with a young American disease... ! Could he be influencing TeStar?'

The general manager managed to focus on Mirynay, but now it might be in vain.

The thought popped up. Of course, gossip was a part of people, and most of them who heard the news of TeStar's comeback were intoxicated with the results that came through Cosmic Gunner.

That was actually a bit worrying.

-Awesome, awesome, TeStar's surprise comeback is crazy.

- They'll lift the billboard again Wow, I'm already excited

'... These guys' expectations are rising endlessly.'

Moondae has never let her down, but what if things go a different way this time?

'Even if Moondae and the kids do well, it's useless if the company does stupid things again... !'

From the words of a company official at the end of the article to the expression 'this album that will delight various global fandoms', she felt uneasy.

-Heart pounding! (link)

Still, she shared TeStar's comeback article and commented on it, but this was also a reaction for external use.

'I am named... Cherish yourself... ...'

She especially missed Moondae who put apple cake stickers on his cheeks at the fan signing event.

... At least, if they made a comeback, she'd see it again. They would do another fan-signing event.

'Okay. Let's trust and wait.'

In fact, wasn't it a season where it wouldn't be strange to make a comeback just by looking at the term!

She organized her mind like that with a fairly pure fan heart.

And three days later...

- It's up! It's up!

The teaser, which was clicked amid tension and excitement, started with black smoke rising like a haze.

What unfolded was a dark and profound modern banquet hall.

In a slightly ominous and elegant place with thick shadows, colorful figures wearing masks danced.

The silhouettes overlapped and blended together.