348

Chapter 348

TeStar's new song caused quite a stir from the first stage.

Shall we watch it from the mainland where it aired?

I entered 'You got a chance', which was the American variety show we appeared on, in the search engine.

Then, after confirming that English sentences such as 'who the hell are those guys wearing the jumpers?' were automatically completed, I nodded.

'It's classic.'

It was the only stage performed in that major entertainment show, which was the pick of the American public. We made a good impression there.

This was why the first major exposure was so important. Obviously, we didn't use all sorts of tricks for no reason.

"Why did we get a lot of recommendations from comments about not being a band? I guess we did really well in our acting, everyone is surprised~"

"Still, using the sound effects and instruments used in the movie to make a genre similarity to the bridge seems to be connected properly."

"Oh~ Yes. There aren't many people who feel uncomfortable with the music."

"People here ask are asking who Chungwoo hyung is. Can I at least answer that question?"

"Be patient, Eugene."

We were connected to the image of the movie, and I was happy that various noises and likes and dislikes came out. It was a precious amount of buzz.

Naturally, the inflow of music videos increased, and the increase in users on global music sites stood out.

'It's a level of exposure that is hard to expect in Korea.'

We were in the process of following the reaction process as it was when we were recognized on stage. It seemed that this was similar whether it was at a national level or a foreign level.

-What kind of training did they receive to be able to do that? K-pop is all about training, right?

└They are from an audition program, which means they are not beneficiaries-victims of K-pop's factory system!

... In the meantime, there were some guys who skillfully mixed the truth and bullshit to post pseudo-style sales posts, but I was going to do the same thing, so I just skipped over it.

In any case, the majority of favorable reviews seemed to have hit the mark in Korea as well.

-They're good

- Does it make sense that this is a live performance without any editing? Fans will be full even if they don't eat.

-How did they do the choreography of tumbling after the cannon;;; If it were me, I'd already break my neck

Originally, even if it was exposed, it had a taste that made people who would have normally skipped over it click on it.

Of course, the stage was chosen well enough to meet the expectations.

Because of this, the members who had been banging their heads, saying that they were going to collapse after the performance, changed their stance.

"We've grown up a bit. Wow, even our fingers are calloused, right?"

"Yeah, e-everyone, the energy is good... It was a great performance that suited the song."

"That's right! We were so cool."

The process of confirming the truth and accepting it had come to an end, until Cha Eugene made the declaration that he could now use the past tense correctly.