331

Chapter 331

At Kim Raebin's mountain lodge song-writing camp for encouragement, only praise feedback was possible.

So even if beginners were a bit new to development, everyone was laughing and moving on. Because we were just there to play.

But when it came to 'work', the words changed.

Let's take a look at Bae Sejin's carefully brought-out opinion.

"... Well, anyway, it was the song 'Promise' that won the grand prize. Then, how about doing this as a series of basics?"

"A common sense suggestion!"

It seemed that the feedback would end warmly like this, but that wasn't the case.

"Yes. It's good to push the one with the best results. However, the overseas reaction had no major changes, even for grand prize-winning music."

"I-is that so?"

"Yes. Overseas, I think they'd prefer something strong like 'Drill'~"

"That's right. I am against it!"

In an instant, responses were relentless.

"... Okay. We can cancel!"

"I liked it. Sejin-ah, I'm sorry."

"Hmm. Okay. Well, then what do you guys think!"

No criticism in particular. However, if he got caught by the majority, it would pass naturally.

"Is there anything else fresh?"

"I came up with a unique idea! The concept of a robot by making use of mechanical sound with MIDI and electric noise..."

"Ooh~ Cheesy~~"

No, there were some who were blatantly booing.

"Cha Eugene, you haven't given your opinion since a while ago and you're only criticizing, so it's a very inappropriate attitude!"

"Ok! I'll tell you guys. I like transformation heroes!"

"We did it for <Idol Co>, and when it comes to OSTs, it overlaps too much. Dismissed."

"Oh..."

It was a self boo.

Anyway, most of the members made sensible remarks in this way. It just didn't fit the current situation, so I implicitly knocked it out quickly.

As a result, the brainstorming turnover rate was unusual.

"Since the story is so confusing, let's touch it with a diagram. We only grabbed the core of the concept that received the best response overseas and the OST concept for a hero movie."

"Okay~ Did Moondae make it?"

The work came naturally.

"Sorry, Moondae. We need to learn some of these things too."

"It's okay. You have a lot to do, so what can you do about that?"

In the end, it took just half a day to pick out the concept traits we should be aiming for.

-1. Intense (hero movie)

-2. Uniqueness (TeStar)

-3. Friendliness (American)

I cleaned up without even breathing.

"A concept that is American-friendly based on intense action beats and has the uniqueness of TeStar."