361

Chapter 361

Walking through rural rice fields at night could be quite creepy. Because there weren't a lot of lights like the city. There were street lights that flickered occasionally.

Still, it didn't seem to have much of an effect on people who were used to this to begin with.

I asked the guy trudging along with the shovel.

"Aren't you scared?"

"... ! Is there any reason for me to be afraid?"

Okay then. Let's just get on with our work. I picked up my smartphone and turned it on to video recording mode.

"A camera?"

"I think we should film what happens."

I waved my hand at the selfie camera. Kim Raebin also instinctively lowered his head.

"Hello everyone. The time right now is 3:30 in the morning. We left home safely."

"Yes, that's right."

"I'll explain why we came out."

I declared calmly.

"No more carrot economic fraud... We decided to start a revolution."

"Yes??"

"A revolution."

Kim Raebin's pupils began to tremble.

"I... hyung. I know that getting carrot coins is important, but wouldn't it be rude to carelessly dig up a field that belongs to someone else..."

"Of course, that's rude behavior."

"What?"

I stopped at the end of the rice field, at an ambiguous place where the stream began.

I guess it would be okay since we had reached this point.

"Let's leave the shovel here."

"The shovel...?"

Kim Raebin looked dazed for a moment but then regained his intelligence.

"Well, if we're pulling carrots, wouldn't it be easier to use a shovel?"

I chuckled.

"Our destination is not the carrot field."

"... !"

"I made you bring it out because if we did this, other people would be assuming we were going to the carrot field."

There were unmanned cameras all over the house. Of course, one of the youngest members on duty would be observing.

If so, our unexpected behavior would certainly have been reported.

'Heading to the carrot field.'

'They should have predicted it from the beginning.'

Coins and carrots with a one-to-one exchange rate.

Then, wasn't it likely that people would try to dig up carrots at night?

Just look at Kim Raebin right now.

"Were you worried that we were going to steal crops from someone else's carrot field?"

"I am in no way questioning hyung's morality. Since it is an entertainment show after all, I thought that such a pattern of behavior might be possible!"

"Okay. You must have had a hard time thinking about it. Don't worry anymore."

This was what I was aiming for.