371

Chapter 371

Cha Eugene.

A center with 'Characteristic: Black Hole (S)'.

With a crazy combination of conditions optimized for idols, from skills to mentality, he had Triple A stats at a young age. He wouldn't even go to the military.

(TN: Since Cha Eugene is an American citizen, he doesn't have to serve in the military.)

No wonder the system gave this guy 5 stars.

But... Other conditions.

[Cha Eugene, he doesn't know anything, right?]

"Yeah, he doesn't know."

This guy... My body changed, I returned to the past, a status window popped up, and he didn't know anything about my condition.

And that was why he was the most difficult type of person to explain properly.

-OK. So, you used to know me, but you went back in time and became a different person?

-Should I call 911?

'I'm doomed.'

I sighed and rubbed my face.

However, the status window flashed very excitedly.

[Do you want to meet your companion?]

"... Yes."

Fuck, yes. I couldn't do anything else.

[Recruiting first companion]

: 〈Companion Awakening〉 has been unlocked!

-> Move

Another new tab was opened.

I immediately opened the pop-up. This time, instead of a banner, something like a list of game friends appeared...

[Awakened companions]

Shin Jaehyun: Today's workout (*^^*)

Cha Eugene: Sleeping soundly (―p―)zZ

"..."

I could see dot images of each guy that looked like emoticons. This too... It seemed like the system implemented a degraded version of 〈Section 127〉.

It may be a bit absurd, but it might not be a bad idea for information-seeking purposes. Although it was shabby.

... It was nice to see Cha Eugene's name for the first time in a while. Anyway, it seemed like everyone else was here too.

"Hoo."

I sighed and checked my remaining Exp. 2000.

'I'm sure failure won't appear even when leveling up.'

Wasn't that crossing a line that wasn't even seen in the 'Section 127' game? Of course, it was a mistake when systems like star ratings were introduced.

'If I think of it as a reinforcement concept, there is a possibility of failure.'

And if it fails, the points will just evaporate.