253

Chapter 253

On the first day of the holiday season, Park Moondae came to the front door without warning at 9:00 p.m.

It was a situation that Ryu Chungwoo had never imagined.

'I posted it in a group room saying that it's okay to come over, but...'

It was just a joke saying that the food was delicious.

However, the sudden appearance of the person who had firmly rejected his proposal to spend the holiday together without any prior contact this late at night... It was very bizarre

'Is this really Park Moondae?'

Wasn't he cool-headed, a person with good situational judgment, and a bright dongsaeng?

But now, the Park Moondae, standing outside in the dark...

"Hyung."

"... ... Oh sorry. Okay."

Ryu Chungwoo paused for a moment, then moved his feet and moved out of the way to allow Park Moondae to enter the house.

In any case, he couldn't let him stand outside tonight.

However, a feeling of unexplained tension made his body tense.

'What?'

A calm voice was heard.

"I want to wash my hands."

"... It's over there."

Ryu Chungwoo thought to himself while pointing out the bathroom. He thought that they should have a calmer conversation when Park Moondae came back from washing up.

'Let's tell my parents in advance.'

By now, they must have guessed from the voices that the visitor was his acquaintance.

And Ryu Chungwoo tried to close the door, but...

He faced the embarrassed face of Bae Sejin, who was following behind Park Moondae.

"... ??"

Why was he out there?

"Uh, hello."

"That, yes. Hi."

Bae Sejin quietly lifted up fruit.

"This... It's an apple."

"Ah, thank you."

Ryu Chungwoo hurriedly accepted the fruit. His strange tension was gone

'Hmm.'

He then asked a question.

"It's nice to come to play. But the two of you... what brings you guys here?"

"... I just followed Park Moondae."

Bae Seiin glanced toward the bathroom where Park Moondae entered.

"He wanted to go to your house, but it felt a little... I was curious."

'It felt strange, so he followed him.'

Ryu Chungwoo asked another question while reading Bae Sejin's worries.

"Do you know why he wanted to come here?"

"I don't know. Um, but..."

Bae Sejin whispered to Ryu Chungwoo.

"I think he remembered something."

"... !"

Ryu Chungwoo immediately remembered what had happened in the United States last summer.