235

Chapter 235

Human Rights... Commission?

The atmosphere in the hospital room was chaotic due to the sudden appearance of the Human Rights Commission... Seeing that everyone else was quiet, it seemed that everyone else agreed on it except for me.

'At least he talked about before and after the report.'

I was about to press my forehead, but when I realized that I had an IV still attached to myself, I stopped.

"That... The National Human Rights Commission."

"... Okay!"

That one... Wouldn't it be an institution without judicial coercion?

At best, it would be over with a little bullying at the company.

I didn't know if they would seriously deal with reports of idol human rights violations that came in anonymously in the first place.

However, despite my explanation, Bae Sejin did not appear to be taken aback.

"I know. ... They can't solve all of this."

"... ..."
"Still, it would come out in the press! They'd receive city and correctional recommendations!"

"... ... ?"

Bae Sejin still clenched his fists and eagerly explained the principles of his actions.

So, to sum up, this guy's judgment was like this.

"Since the company is blocking the media coverage of the entertainment side, I tried to direct the article to the reporters of the society side... Do you get what I'm saying?"

"That's right."

In a word, it was a route change.

Bae Sejin... Did he have such an ambition?

'Hoo... ...'

I needed a cigarette... No, I was done.

I almost bit my tongue, so I had to clean my mouth.

I quickly checked in my head what would happen.

'If it's anonymous, there's a high probability that the effect Bae Sejin is aiming for will not happen.'

Is an entertainment company trying to cover up an artist-related accident?

The odds of the Human Rights Commission voluntarily finding out where the hell this place is was very low.

'If the reporters came and tried to cause a fuss, it might end up scratching the company's temper.'

It was just that the company would get nervous, so they would be like, 'Do you dare to report?' There was an aspect that became easier to negotiate when it was bigger than the embarrassment of such things...

"And being anonymous... It doesn't mean that I didn't tell them the name of the group."

"...Then?"

"Only the anonymity of the informant... was kept. Uh, using the name of my mother's friend..."

Bae Sejin swallowed his saliva.

"... If we do this, then they won't think that it was a member who sent it. They might think it was a competitor or... they would think of a person who left the company or something like that."

As it turned out, it seemed that this guy had sorted out all the employment and labor-related issues that had happened at the agency so far.

From non-payment of overtime pay to illegal personal information searches related to industrial espionage.