413

Chapter 413

There was a phenomenon that occurred every time a companion was awakened.

It was pain.

Holding their heads and stumbling, feeling dizzy, and feeling pain in their temples as they regained memories that were pouring inside of their brains.

A similar thing happened to me.

The only problem was that it overlapped more than 20 times.

'Damn it.'

I felt a burning pain in my head as I remembered the last thing I had seen when my reputation points were almost depleted.

When I saw pain even though my body had melted, I thought that this strange world where only the skeleton remained was all a show.

And the memories come all at once, like a dam breaking... It all collapsed out.

-......!

Parents, the accident, fire, higher education, camera, puppy, studio apartment, grades, relatives, field trips, debut, data, workbooks...

The past overlapped layer upon layer, pounding into my head like an echo.

'Fuck.'

I felt sick, like I was going to throw up.

But that didn't mean there was no harvest.

'Ah.'

Hoo.

I smiled bitterly as I checked on my father, who was an office worker, and my mother, who was an academy instructor.

... It was nice because they were so clear.

The next thing that came to my cracking mind was Gold 2.

Kwon Heeseung.

-Ah... Truly my life!

He was a positive guy who lived hard.

Of course, it didn't stop there. The shock of awakening overlapped and overlapped... And it went even further back.

'Oh.'

It felt like my internal organs were being twisted, but my mind was as clear as if I was really awake.

And around the time when Park Moondae was dizzyingly thinking back over and over again to the account of him waking up in an old motel where he collapsed after taking sleeping pills...

Click.

Finally, the overflowing outpour of memories rewound back to before the film stopped.

A life I forgot right before I entered Park Moondae's body.

When I came back from work and met Park Moondae sitting in front of a motel.

-Thank you... hyung.

Still, there wasn't much change there. The scene I saw in the last 'Truth Confirmation' was just a reflection of that memory.

The problem had completely evaporated from me over the years.

It was the period after the civil service examination that was truly the problem.

-It's nice to meet you.

I gave up preparing for the exam and got a job, but ended up working for a decent mid-sized company without much vision.