293

Chapter 293

A group that had not yet decided on a group name, <Idol Co>'s Season 5 debut group's recent schedule was quite tight.

This was because while preparing for their debut, they were digesting the schedule of the winner of the audition program, such as advertisements and interviews.

Although the popularity was not comparable to the status of TeStar in the previous male season, it was still enough to excite the hearts of the parties involved.

And there were members who felt a sense of victory for other reasons.

'Can't he even contact me? This is fucking funny.'

Chae Seodam checked the contact information in his smartphone, where there was no response.

[Moondae Sunbaenim]

It was a number that he found out by coaxing the manager who was in charge of TeStar before. It was easy to say, 'Hyung-nim, hyung-nim' and convince the nerdy guy.

'Even if l'm like this now, my original nature is like that.'

Chae Seodam assumed that Park Moondae would be of a similar category.

It was to the point of shame to see the maladjusted seed, who couldn't even speak when he was in school, come out strong now that he had become a popular idol.

'What about a lucky bastard?'

Hearing that, he seemed to be taking care of him very much, but in the end, there was nothing more than him pretending.

Even now, Chae Seodam secretly mentioned Park Moondae in every interview or filming, but he didn't have any reaction?

He was obviously terrified.

'I thought he was going to do it because he was mad, but look at how he couldn't do it because he's scared.'

Then, in his head, it was obvious that he was beautifying himself as a cartoon character. Weren't there one or two lesser guys in every class?

'The really lucky thing is how I'm introducing myself.'

It was just funny how a guy who succeeded after being good at jealousy could attack a senior ranker like himself who had lived so fiercely.

Chae Seodam sent direct respect to himself, who had cleverly handled the situation by all means while practicing breaking his feet.

He slipped off guard for a while, but that was it.

'I won't leave it like that anymore.'

After benefiting from his recognition and image to the limits by using Park Moondae, more thrilling plans remained.

The moment he encountered Park Moondae again, he wouldn't be able to stand it anymore which would induce him to explode. It was his specialty to elicit reactions from others.

'It would be better if he told the company about it.'

If the company tried to cover it, that was a good situation. Then, he would gather them well and use them again as his weakness.

'In any case, I can use it as proof that I was bullied and get out of here.'

In this way, even the reversal of the image would kill two birds with one stone.

'An idol who continues to harass his juniors under the pretext of an already deleted recording!'

"Ah."