263

Chapter 263

The opinion that Cha Eugene gave was actually not an outlandish publicity method.

"Let's make a challenge!"

"Challenge?"

"A dancing challenge!"

In a word, 'please take a video of yourselves dancing to our song'.

It was a short video content that was popular a few years ago. To be honest, I hadn't seen a group that made a comeback lately and didn't try this.

'Gold 1's group also got a lot of attention with this.'

But that was because the company did a good job, and most of them just ended up with results that were worth the effort. Because the song was good and the choreography was good, people did it.

I didn't know, but it seemed that there was a preference for pleasure there.

However, Cha Eugene had a surprisingly good sense of catching it.

[After putting on the sky filter... We're going to change the filter to Halloween and change the song!]

"Oh."

[In Wheel's pre-chorus, after feeling like it's piling up...]

Cha Eugene adjusted the music, adding a dark and intense whistle refrain from Drill to the end of the upsurge part of Wheel, which was refreshing and daunting.

[A whistle! And another! If we put a drop of Drill, we're done. How is it?]

'It's actually okay?'

It was a bit childish, but the atmosphere, song, and choreography all changed at the whistle, so it had a taste that drew attention in an instant.

Even Seon Ahyeon, who was not interested in this, nodded.

"C-cool... !"

"I know!"

It was plausible. Even without prior knowledge, a similar context to popular things was seen.

'If we do well, we'll see some effect.'

"What do you all think..."

I immediately tried to confirm the pros and cons with a raised hand, but saw the faces of several people who looked like they were saying, 'I can't understand English.'

... Was translation a priority?

"It seems that if we create a dance challenge by connecting the two title songs, we can bring out the charm of the twist."

"Ah~"

And then opinions came out.

Most were in favor.

"Then both songs will be able to receive publicity."

"Our promotions and stories are similar, right? The taste of reversal! Oh, Cha Eugene~"

"Hehe."

It wasn't a risky gamble, and honestly, it was a standard method these days, so it passed quickly both inside the group and at the company.

"They say they put in arrangements through platform partnerships."

"Yeah~"

"Then, we should shoot a video for the announcement of the challenge. One per person."

Bae Sejin swallowed.

"... Alone?"

"Yes."

Due to the nature of this kind of video, it could be hard even if you tried to do it really well.