372

Chapter 372

"As you said, a survival show has too many variables. There's no need to do that."

"Really? Hoobaenim also debuted through a survival show, so I thought you would prefer it."

Cheongryeo took turns looking at me and Cha Eugene, then spoke softly.

"Don't worry too much. Won't you become the person you want to be? Haha!"

"..."

I got goosebumps. This guy had come to a conclusion.

It wouldn't work.

"Wait a second."

I stood up holding Cha Eugene's arm.

"I know you're upset, but let's cool down and talk again."

"Well, I wasn't particularly angry. Right?"

Don't act like you're not upset when you're really upset.

"Why are you overreacting when I said that I was willing to give everyone equal opportunities?"

"I like that idea... Ow!"

This other guy needed to stay still.

"Okay, let's meet again tomorrow and talk."

I hurriedly took Cha Eugene and got up, then looked back at Cheongryeo.

I don't know. I should say it.

"... Thank you for coming to the airport today. Have a safe trip back."

"..."

Cheongryeo seemed a little shaken, but now the priority was to catch this bastard that was running wild like a colt.

"And you, watch your mouth."

"Ah, ah! Moondae hyung, it hurts!"

As soon as we left the game room, I slapped Cha Eugene on the back.

"The current situation is a mess, so we have to say the right things while taking into account the atmosphere."

"I didn't even see that sunbaenim! There's no reason to be the only one looking at me!"

"..."

That... Anyway, this guy was only saying the right things.

'Cheongryeo was more openly aggressive than I thought.'

It was unexpected. I thought he would just gently coax him into becoming a trainee at his agency and say things like eliminating competition.

Rather than making calculations to use, it came down to arranging the rankings...

I clicked my tongue. My mouth was bitter.

'... That bastard must have lost his mind too.'

After struggling so hard and adjusting to his new reality of raising a dog, he suddenly found himself starting over again?

It was wise not to go crazy.

I took my hand away from Cha Eugene and held back a sigh.

"... Okay. You didn't do anything wrong. But he also has his own circumstances."

Cha Eugene shrugged.

[We all have our own circumstances, but that doesn't mean we can act two-faced.]

"..."

He was saying the right things so I didn't have anything to reply with.

"Alright. Anyway, you'll have to get used to the jet lag today, so get some sleep first. Have you found a place to stay?"