404

Chapter 404

... Seon Ahyeon remembered an event from the time of <Idol Inc>.

After he dropped the bombshell and disappeared, I checked my status window once again because I felt like I was going crazy.

However, nowhere was Seon Ahyeon mentioned.

Whether it was from the companion gacha or the mailbox.

'Isn't it the influence of the system?'

[Have you ever had a similar experience in this world?]

It wasn't that I didn't doubt it, but...

'The timing is too perfect for that to be true.'

A random 1:2 box exchange with the timer about to run out. Wasn't this a very similar situation?

Moreover, why did ballet dancer Seon Ahyeon recall the unique experience of 'receiving the golden ball before the bell rings' in such a meaningful way?

'... No matter how much I think about it, it doesn't add up.'

[Then, of course, Seon Ahyeon... ?]

Okay.

As soon as I finished filming that day, I posted a message in the TeStar group message room.

-Has anyone ever had an afterimage of something from reality before regaining their memories?

Answers poured in, pushing out the previous record of jokes directed toward the newcomer Kim Raebin.

-Cha Eugene: I had a feeling that I was a different person!

-Ryu Chungwoo Hyung: There was nothing in particular, but I think I felt a sense of discomfort.

-Keun Sejin: Haha, I felt a sense of familiarity with our members. Do you appreciate that too?

And I must have thought it through carefully until the answer came a little late.

-Kim Raebin: Now that I think about it, when I first saw you in front of the strawberry farm, I thought you looked vaguely familiar! However, since no specific memory came to mind, I guess it doesn't count.

In conclusion, although there were people who had a vague feeling, no one could recall specific scenes or information.

'Hmm.'

I pressed my chin.

It was then. Suddenly a phone call came.

[Bae Sejin Hyung]

This was the guy who didn't give me an answer.

"... ?"

Was there really a case so grand that it needed to be done over the phone?

I pressed the answer button.

However, as soon as I answered the phone, instead of sharing his experiences, this guy got straight to the point.