258

Chapter 258

"Everyone! Are you spending the end of the year warmly?"

"The musicians who warmed your hearts this year are preparing for a great stage once again."

The two idols next to me did quite well.

'They didn't waste their annual leaves carelessly.'

I also took the mic.

"Then, shall we meet the first stage of Gayo Daejeon, introducing the artists who entertained us with the brightest activities this year?"

I was the only one with particularly long sentences, but I don't think I was mistaken. Could it be that the scripts were processed in the number of years of experience?

'And who the hell is the guy who made me poke myself in the cheek?'

I couldn't help it because of my position, but why were they making me do this in my script? I would not forget this deliberate act.

"SBC Gayo Daejeon starts now!"

Anyway, the camera turned, and the three MCs looked at the camera and smiled capitalism.

And the moment the lights went out, we took a light breath or refined our expressions.

"Whew."

"Good!"

The VTIC guy on the other side of me dared to stretch out his hand and pat my back. It was unnecessary.

"Moondae-ssi, you did a great job!"

"Thank you."

Youngrin, who was checking the script again, also smiled slightly and added her words.

"You're working hard."

"Thank you."

I kept bowing my head. With such a big difference in years, it was better continuously be a 'thank you' robot throughout the filming.

There were fans holding light sticks right under the podium where we were.

Of course, a few camera lenses were also visible.

'They hid it well.'

I smiled and looked away at the cameras held by some familiar people. It was a live broadcast anyway, so it was embarrassing to even call it a leak.

'When this stage is over, the topic of this broadcast will be announced...'

I read through the filthy long script once more, starting with 'everyone's heart is enjoying the festival. Although it appeared in the prompter, I could accidentally mess up.

'However..... Isn't three idols a bit unreasonable?'

Honestly, with this lineup, it was sure to be a hot topic, but if I thought about the progress stability, it would be nice to have an announcer who could hold the center.

It was not an award ceremony like the acting or entertainment awards, so they calculated and knew that everyone would get over it. Still, I didn't want to get criticized.

And they all seemed to have the same thoughts.

"Wow, I'm sweating! We only worked on our own content, but I never thought we would suddenly do something like this at the end of the year! I'll do my best, everyone."

First of all, the guy with the longest career boasted a rookie-like aspiration.

"Moondae-ssi is still a rookie, so don't be too nervous. If you get confused while talking, just finish the sentence. I will continue."