264

Chapter 264

I put my hand on the table.

It was a small table placed in a hotel room to match the assortment, but in front of it was a camera as huge as the table.

The production crew behind the camera began to speak

"Please introduce yourself."

"Yes. Hello. I am TeStar's Park Moondae."

I nodded at the camera. And spoke with a faint smile.

"I am now... I am participating in TeStar's second concert tour."

And I was also involved in making a concert documentary.

This was what I was doing now.

'Actually, they've filmed a lot of concert behind-the-scenes.'

It gave people a sense of familiarity with each idol, and the behind-the-scenes story of the concert was interesting.

However, it was rare to produce a documentary separately. It was encouraging that it was launched in front of the general public rather than treated as a product that only fans could see.

It meant that the production had left a mark on the flow of popular music to the extent that it had popular significance.

'In other words, it's like a symbol of being in a different class.'

For example, VTIC had already released three or four documentaries of their own.

So, everyone acknowledged that this was an act of knocking on the threshold of the heavenly realm.

However, whether everyone liked it was a different matter.

-.. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable? We're going to have a camera attached to us for months.

-Well, I heard that they'd come in properly after consultation.

-Sometimes I worry that the related content won't be interesting because I don t have a very interesting daily life...

-Ah, the experts will take care of editing for you~ You don't have to be funny. It's a documentary, not a variety show! You'll do a great job.

In the end, with the majority and appropriate persuasion, the documentary went into filming. So far there had been no problems.

'It's a little... It seems they're too clingy.'

For example, something like this.

"Which part of the tour is the most uncomfortable?"

"Hmm, maybe like adjusting to jet lag or figuring out the new venue... It is the environmental factor."

"Ah~ I think you can do it. Then, a little bit more... How do you feel?"

"Well, mentally..."

I could feel the desire to film raw things from the production team.

Attempts to reduce the sense of distance from my inner world could be seen with each camera.

After lowering the tension with a simple question, if I gave a refined answer, I would have to slowly turn to reveal my true feelings.

It was different from the entertainment production crew that pursued stimulation.

Of course, this would be enough to give a more 'sincere-sounding' answer.

"I think it's because it's hard to bear that the audience can't fully enjoy the concert due to factors beyond my control."