322

Chapter 322

A few days later.

TeStar's stage clip was uploaded on the official WeTube channel of the music company that hosted the first awards ceremony this year.

It was the stage I did right after the first grand prize this year.

[Whee-ik!]

A simple underwater device applied to the concert stage was supported by splendid choreography while water and light spurted out.

Fans who watched the concert said, 'Isn't that cool? Their personal concert was better than this,' and tried to make a stage that could be sold with excitement, and that was how it ended.

Of course, it was ranked as a real-time popular video.

[(RMA) 테스타 (TeStar) | Intro + 약속 (Promise) Live Performance]

Of course, VTIC's performance was also ranked, but why should I care whether they waved their capes or rode a boat?

Our stage, which I hadn't done in a while, was so impressive that it ate up my brain capacity.

I held my breath.

'I'm glad I didn't mess up.'

My body barely remembered it. I almost made a choreography mistake on stage after the first grand prize.

'It's a brain break from there.'

Strangely, the reaction to my acceptance speech was ridiculously better than expected...

Excuses like 'He did it because he was moved' would be over if I messed up on the stage.

It was as simple as whether I had professionalism or not.

But that didn't happen, and instead what was left was... There were only a few unnecessarily intense close-ups.

[Island in the sky to sail

We Fly so far!]

"Oh~ Moondae-hyung's smile~"

"... ..."

I'd admit it. I got a little excited.

It was a spectacle from the thumbnail of the comment collection that popped up as a recommended video earlier.

-Moon Puppy's 100% happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's the face of a puppy who went out for a wak

-Zero Tibetan concentration Hyper pure puppy status

I watched a close-up of myself laughing, then turned off the screen without a word.

"What the... ! I'm still watching!"

The guy who popped out while brushing his teeth was acting like he was watching it.

I changed the screen to the magical girl cover stage, and Cha Eugene ran away.

"Hyung, that's too much!"

If it was unfair, next time he could grab the remote control first.

When I saw Cha Eugene go back to the bathroom, I tried to turn off the screen, and inadvertently found T-Holic guys standing in the background of the Magical Girl performance.

[Heart bullet of flying magic!]

Their eyes were out of focus. Their overwhelmed expression was perfect for creating a bad mood.

'Come to think of it, I think those guys also sent a congratulatory message about the grand prize."

I opened my smartphone and looked at the contents.